Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ring's effect

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I think this ring issue will have some ripple effect ...
Think of it that day Naitik talked about incorporating new designs with traditional one and again this issue of traditional and modern jewelery...Maybe akshara doesn't like the ring and Naitik would come to know of it ..
So maybe he will be forced to rethink his joining job ...as i think after Gayatri's lecture that everyone will blame bahu...and recent varsha's incidents with Nani ..Akshara also might mention to naitik to rethink his decision...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ring's effect" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Errm..Maybe..maybe the ring might be an issue as Akshara doesn't want something very fancy, and since the ring Gayatri got was fancy. But I don't think it might create something big becuase Akshara might not say something and just adjust to what the ring is.

And maybe after Naitik finds out, he might try to get something simple for Akshara and tell Gayatri about how Akshara likes simples things.

I dont know, there are different ways that this topic can be aproached really.

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
maybe the ring might be an issue as Akshara doesn't want something such bhari bhari weighted ring she likes simple but i think gayatri starts thinking tht bcoz of akshara .  her son is getting away from her

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
lets wait and watch...i just hope this ring thing doesn't make a big issue...we have already one big headache in the house that is nani now i don't want this ring issue to spoil the moments that we were all waiitng for so many months that is NaKsh engagement

freezinme

IF-Rockerz

freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
u noe wat i think......

Akshara will accept the ring, but naitik will get to know abt it..and he wud gift her a new ring and that would make akshara happy..hehe..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
her ring is beautiful n Akshara must accept it..If Gayitri changes the ring then everybody will know that Akshara didn't like it n Naitik's family will feel bad..

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Ya i agree the ring is not that bad not what akshara likes...but i guess we all know indian weddings in conservative families ...do we really pick our rings..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Ya i agree the ring is not that bad not what akshara likes...but i guess we all know indian weddings in conservative families ...do we really pick our rings..

never ! infact its very silly tht Rashmi showed the ring to akshara..aisa kabhi nahi hota...

and now tht the ring is finalized therez no use cribbing abt it...when Gayitri asked Akshara her choice, she didn't speak up..so she must stay quiet now at least till the engagement is over...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top