28MAY UPDT:Sudarshan chakra killed kans's man !!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
JAI SHRI KRISHNA 😛

folks i was not able to watch the whole epi ,i missed last part of the epi ,i tried to watch the last part on online video but tht was also not available so i am posting the update of the first 2 parts

KRISHNA says to RADHA tht aftr their marriage they hv to b separated
RADHA becomes sad & says tht why they hv to b separated ?
KRISHNA says all due to the curse of shri dhama ,then it was shown tht shri dhama was some devtaa before his birth on Earth & he cursed radha for insulting him & cursed radha tht wen she will take birth on earth then she has to b separated from KRISHNA for 100 years !!!

RADHA becomes sad ,KRISHNA says tht for my mission of ending all the evil from EARTH i hv to abandon my loved ones even my maiyaa & pitaji & even u RADHA !!! Radha IN MY LIFE no one can ur place  !!!

then KRISHNA ,nandji & yahodaji return back to gokul

kans appoints a man who has to kill krishna by putting a garland of poisonous flowers all around krishnas neck ,kans informs abt this plan to vasudev ,vasudevji was upset

man of kans who was hired to kill krishna reached gokul amidst the ppl who came to gokul for getting darshan of krishna ,there the man of kans comes infront of krishn a,krishna says tht maiyaa he is yumddoot(one who has come to kill me) then the man of kans tell krishna tht he has come to kill him & throws one of the garland at a tree ,tht tree turned black & died

yashodaji,nandji & all gokul ppl were shell shocked

kans's man ask nandji to come near him else he wud kill many gokul ppl wid his poisonous garland

he blackmails nandji ,ultimately nandji agreed to come near him(kans hired man)
yashodaji cried & ask nandji not to go near tht man & says krishn ahelp ur father

wen nandji comes near tht kans's man ,he then blackmails krishna to come near him else he wud kill nandji with his poisonous garland ,

yashodaji was so shocked

then krishna walks towards tht kans's man & diappears & in place of krishna sudarshan chakra appears which killed the kans's man

yashodaji faints watching all tht
all the devtaas at heaven shower flowers at krishna

kaalia naag & his wives also saw sudarshan chakra ,wives of kaaalia naag ask him to move somewhere else as they saw sudarshan chakra & tht sudarshan chakra was moving to gokul where krishna lived
actually kaalia naag was living near gokul with his wives but tht kaalia naag was very arrogant ,he didnot listen to his wives & mocks at krishna ,
then they show tht time also moves liked sudarshan chakra & krishna grew up
then young ,teenage krishna was shown ,playing his flute facing towards sunrise !!!!

after this i was not able to watch ,i didnot watch only last 5 minutes of the show

episode was great !!!!👏
dhriti as krishna,radha ,aditi as yashoda all were great !!!👏

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS