Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Start watching the serial from beginning? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

DivAniTanni

IF-Stunnerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupa_SD

Originally posted by Nupa_SD

Wow!!!! We will start watching on monday........ok then wouldn't it be very cool if we could make a list of viewers so that we know how many people in this group?

None of you liked my idea???

Oh! Nupa darling as Titly di said it's a gr8 idea. In fact it is d best way to show people and also SD how much we love our SD and Dulhann. It also will prove dt no serial has got ds chance b4 to be watched again even after being finished.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Start watching the serial from beginning? (Page 7)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Should we make a topic that tells which episode we are on so that people don't get confused..... and then we can edit the title everday so that people can stay on track......

Bhumika i think thats a great idea!!!!!!!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Well Angie said Rajshri has dubbing problems so should we watch videos from youtube!! if they are on!! or does IF not have them??

Edited by -Navi- - 31 May 2009 at 6:30am

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sstanni

Titly Di please tell me will u upload d episodes on youtube? because I as well as some other fans like Charri too r having problems with d videos of Rajshree. They really don't work for us. As Anju said it's easy to watch there if u have an account. But I have an account there and I think some others also have accounts. Still having problem. So, it only depends on u di whether we could watch all d episodes of Dulhann. I think I'm not disturbing and insisting u more, right di?

Not at  all dear...but m very sorry to say that i hav etried a lot to upload them on you tube...but cnt manage to do it...m still trying.

DivAniTanni

IF-Stunnerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titly

Originally posted by sstanni

Titly Di please tell me will u upload d episodes on youtube? because I as well as some other fans like Charri too r having problems with d videos of Rajshree. They really don't work for us. As Anju said it's easy to watch there if u have an account. But I have an account there and I think some others also have accounts. Still having problem. So, it only depends on u di whether we could watch all d episodes of Dulhann. I think I'm not disturbing and insisting u more, right di?

Not at  all dear...but m very sorry to say that i hav etried a lot to upload them on you tube...but cnt manage to do it...m still trying.

No Titly Di don't say sorry. U r trying but can't. That's not ur fault. In fact I too am trying to find a way to upload ds videos on youtube. I can't watch ds videos. But if I can find a way so I'll let u know about it. Because many of us having problems with Rajshree. And also trying to watch those on Rajshree. I don't know if  I would be successful in any.

dwara

dwara

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
can sum1 upload da videos on z share so that we can download it within the next few days

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
titly, what format are these rajshri videos?

SDbestjodi

SDbestjodi

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i don't see a way to download videos from Rajshree...i've watched all the episodes on Rajshree..the site does have problems intermittently..but lately, it is been much better than before..yes, it does have voice problems in some episodes..but it is ok..

i just tried ep3 and it is working..i'm able to watch but don't find a way to download it..you definetely need to have very high speed internet connection to watch these videos on Rajshree..that is one thing i observed..

i couldn't find early episodes on youtube or anywhere and this was the only place i could watch them..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top