Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Nuclear family saying goodbye to akhshara

kuli Senior Member
kuli
kuli

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I really enjoyed todays episode, everything was soo nice (apart from nani and gayatri) all aspects were filled.

but dont you guys think it was soo sad when akhshara's mum dad and brother were expressing their feelings for her and not wanting her to go.. that was sooo sweet and sooo real. You seem to forget that your watching a drama at that point.

And am glad they showed the night before the engagment of her parents and said something is missing and that akshara is leaving us will be like a peice missing from us. that was soo sweet. normally you dont get to see her parents talking much or showing emotions.

And they were all in a good mood today yet it was so sad. I wonder what tommorrow will bring?

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuli

I really enjoyed todays episode, everything was soo nice (apart from nani and gayatri) all aspects were filled.

but dont you guys think it was soo sad when akhshara's mum dad and brother were expressing their feelings for her and not wanting her to go.. that was sooo sweet and sooo real. You seem to forget that your watching a drama at that point.

And am glad they showed the night before the engagment of her parents and said something is missing and that akshara is leaving us will be like a peice missing from us. that was soo sweet. normally you dont get to see her parents talking much or showing emotions.

And they were all in a good mood today yet it was so sad. I wonder what tommorrow will bring?

True
IshRaForever Senior Member
IshRaForever
IshRaForever

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i almost cried myself
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
so true rajans dramas rock
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
yeah i had tears in my eyes watching tht song "son chiraiya" it's very emotional..the only thing i remember abt my bidai is watching my mom crying..she was inconsolable...she cried more than me :D and now when i see my daughter n whenever this thought crosses my mind tht she will leave me one day, i feel like living these moments to the fullest ..i want to record each & every memory but i'm not able to :((

i loved what Rajshri said ..that your brother will be the only link you will have with us..whether we're alive or no..so true !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top