Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

can someone fevicol nani's mouth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i know guys it is not a good manners of me saying this about nani because she is elder than me but her behaviour is no worth of respect...i wish she keeps her mouth shut for the whole of engagement period because whenever she opens her mouth its just nonsense and rude stuff about something and someone....being old fashionable is fine but one should know the limits...all this riti rivaj stuff must not hurt someone hearts like what she did to varsha....

even today she was rude to the maharaji asking what is his caste...how can someone be so rude...24/7 hours she is praying and telling "radhe krishna" name but she could not respect others feelings even the god won't forgive her of hurting someone else....dadaji is also old fashion man as well as bhabi maa but they are not like that....

and why the hell she is so intrested with dowry...its such a bad custom in the name of old traditions....too bad to say even though i am a hindu and i know this riti rivaj of indian traditiion i feel that its so bad to give dowry and get marry your daugther is no difference of selling your daughter away to another house.....yes i being abit rude in here but i hate the word of dowry.....nani is on intrested in dowry than the engagement of akshara....

and when she talk i think 10 houses will wake up upon hearing her voice....if she seeing something bad she should keep to herself or advice the culprit not shouting and wake the whole world up its so embrassing when some other people sees what is happening....

well done anshuClaphe was the only person who was equally rude to nani in a sweet manner...i wish this nani mouth fevicol her mouth forever....god when is she going....if another 1 week she is there then the whole house will be a hell and ShaVa would stay apart and not even meeting each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgurls

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can someone fevicol nani's mouth" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...Initially i liked nani's character but now i don't like watching her scenes...it's damn irritating...i can tolerate daddaji...but not nani.... she is so particular about reeti riwaj but still she interferes in her daugther's household matters..which riwaj is that?

Hope she goes back soon....

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
o yes....she's very annoying and rude. But characters such as these are in abundance ...and I am not talking about remote villages and stuff....they are there in small towns and cities....so entrenched in those age old customs, rituals and traditions and not caring about any feelings they might be hurting in the process.
I personally saw n me one such character wen I went for a wedding in a small town!!! Gosh within minutes of meeting her I was murderous with rage (she commented on my wearing skirt to the wedding...I was in 11th std and meeting her for the frst time!!!!! AND it was couple of inches below the knees)
So anyway, all the elders there just shrugged off wtever she said but since it was the frst for me I was badly miffed!! She would actually scream if something went wrong!!!!

I believe patience is the only way to deal with them cuz at that age no-one expects them to change themselves drastically! better chill and enjoy!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
not "fevicol" but "fevikwick"

sharikafroz

sharikafroz

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i can't say nything about nani we should not say nonsence thing about our elders so best way to keep quite

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharikafroz

i can't say nything about nani we should not say nonsence thing about our elders so best way to keep quite

but someone like nani definetly will be having hard time to accept her as elders...because she is from a different planet....man she is so rude anyone....riti rivaj is fine no issue about it but there is a limit not to hurt others feelings.....and such a beautiful atmosphere of marriage and engagement she just spoil the mood and moment

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

not "fevicol" but "fevikwick"

di you are so funny i can't stop laughing at what you wrote aboveLOL

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged

hmm..yeah she is rude..she shud shut her mouth for somtime..she needs 2 respect others feelings..but i dont think she eva understnds em..i hope she goes soon..bcuz she's irritating..i unnersan she follows traditions..but hadh hai yaar..in the name of traditions she cant pratice evil stuff like dowry..n the way she asked maharaj jee about his caste was also very rude..i hope she thinks wisely atleast once..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top