Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

nani yaad aa gaye

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL it was so funny the way Naitik said seeing your nani only........ this saying would have been made.....nani yaad aa gayeLOL For a change Nakash did have a sweet & pyara conv on the phone. Naitik said I have not called to discuses abt your NaniWinkEmbarrassed They did say good night sweetly. Aks sais chup kar mailne ka maza he alag haiLOLLOL Girl is getting naughty..... hope she does not get caught in knots coz of the gaudy Engagement OuchRing. Rashmi was right when she said that it is old fashioned. Naitik liked the ring but said let's see if aks kikes it or not as she has to wear it......gayatri looked bit disturbedOuch

Naitik seemed to have found his cute & charming self back which he seemed to have misplaced in last few daysBig smile

Edited by 5cents - 28 May 2009 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nani yaad aa gaye" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yup i love the whole conversation NaKsh...they were so open to each other for the first time....in fact today i could see a friendship in them.....normally they will be like formal or lost into each other eyes but today they talk like a best friends....the biggest highlight of their relationship.....

i love the part when naitik says that he didn't call her for nani and akshara says "phir kyun" and naitik was like stuck with "phir"....he could not release his feelings to akshara that he called for her that was so romantic....man that door ruined the moments or else the conversation would lasted for very long...the best scenes of today was

NaKsh phone conversation
Shaurya getting angry at Nani's behaviour for insulting his wife and Varsha explains to him clamly
and the best of the best scenes were Akshara moments with her parents and Shaurya it was so touching...it really touched my heart alot....i could feel the pain what Vish-Rajshri-Shaurya was feeling of seeing their lovely daughter and sister going away from them

svkworld2

svkworld2

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Thank God creatives continued hte scene from yesterday.....I thought they would just cut the scene abruptly.

Got to agree with everyhting you said, 5cents. Although I got the feeling that Naitik said he liked the ring just to make his Mom happy:).

I just hope the Engagement ceremony goes smoothly without any hiccups from Gayatri (for the ring) and Nani(for reethi,revaaj crap) and we, the viewers get some nice romantic scenes from NAKSH(expecting too much,eh.... especially when Dadaji is present).

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i loved also the whole conversation of them

and that "nani yaad aa gaye" was really true LOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
yes the conversation was very cute....but i feel tht they still haven't opened up to each other...they were talking abt nani (tht was funny..nani yaad aa jayegi) , their engagement but still it was not a romantic conversation..best was Akshara  saying tht everything will change tomorrow after their engagement n Naitik is replying oh yes tomorrow all relatives will go back and we'll get our rooms back ROFL 

he didn't tell her why he called ..before tht Akshara sneezed n he just said "take care of yourself" ..haan this time i'm glad they didn't disconnect abruptly !

I'm very very angry..Naitik is not there for more than 2 scenes per episode ! in a 45 mins episode yesterday, he came in the first and last scene tht's it :((((

sharikafroz

sharikafroz

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia_v

i loved also the whole conversation of them

and that "nani yaad aa gaye" was really true LOL
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top