India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th Sept 2004 (Page 4)

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged

I thought that Purab and Jassi share a bond that goes beyond 'chemistry' or 'physics'!! I guess when you really care to understand somebody.... things sort of fall in place very easily. And love does not have to be the "fall-in-love-and-get-married" kind.

How can one say Jassi does not love Purab?

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitha

I thought that Purab and Jassi share a bond that goes beyond 'chemistry' or 'physics'!! I guess when you really care to understand somebody.... things sort of fall in place very easily. And love does not have to be the "fall-in-love-and-get-married" kind.

Exactly!

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitha

Good point Anitha, and great update deadly Clap
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Very true Anitha!!!!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Well said Anitha
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Jassi and Purab share a special bond, and yes there were very comfortable with each other yesterday. I also saw relief in Jassi's eyes, which showed she was very glad to have Purab around, and that she could lean on him. Personally, it does not matter to me whether they get married in the end or not, but I would not be too pleased if she ended-up with Armaan. His changing for the better in the end, does not justify that he deserves, whatever he wants, that includes Jassi.

I don't think what Purab said about the sunglasses was a lecture; it is very comforting when one explains stuff in a gentle way. She liked it and that is how she made a decision to ask for the CEO post. Purab comes across as a strong comforting person. He does have few negative points, but the strong positive points overshadow them. (I always said, they have showed Armaan with too many negative points, and Purab will alot of positive points.)

Purab does not have any ulterior motive in this relation, except he is happy even with just being a friend with Jassi.

I did not like it one bit with the way Armaan treated her yesterday. I think Raj is right when he said this (contract) was like a perfect murder. Possibly, there might be a loophole in the contract, and Armaan might be unable to be a CEO again after the completion of six months because Jassi might get street-smart and might reconsider not giving Gulmohor back to Armaan (specially when she gets to know Armaan's true colors).

I don't understand one thing-Armaan might be the CEO, but I know when there are partners and major shareholders, appointing or handing over the CEO role to someone is decided by all the partners/board/major shareholders not just one individual even if the individual happens to be a CEO. So how come, Armaan as an individual took this decision?

Thanks Deadly for responding to my questions.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 09 September 2004 at 11:39am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Ash,

VERY VERY VERY well said.  I totally agree with you Clap  I also did not understand how Armaan could make this decision himself.  I thought every decision like this had to have the board's approval???

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

apparently not  when it comes to gulmohar

Go to top