Smile

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Thank u for the great updates deadly.

Smile

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update deadly.  It seems the serial is getting interesting again.  I hope Jassi teaches Arman a lesson and also that she will marry purab.  He is met for her.  I belive Purab is the only one who has seen her inner beauty and not her outter beauty. 
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

Thanks, Deadly.

Question/Clarification: Does the contract state that Jassi will become a secretary (for one year) after she complete six months as a CEO? Does the contract also state that she has to resign from Gulmohor, if she does not succeed as a CEO?

The next step seems predictable...Mallika and Aryan will create problems for Jassi when she becomes CEO. Raj and Armaan will be on the sideline and watch. Jassi (With Purab's help and possibly HM's help) will overcome all obstacles and will make Gulmohor, a successful fashion house. Predictable, but if the director handles it well, can make it interesting to watch.

Yes she has to resign only as the CEO. Even if she succeds or not. And when she resign she has to come back as the sectrary.

mirror Newbie
mirror
mirror

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 12:50am | IP Logged

good work man

Clap

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged

The episode was good especially the scene outside Jassi's house between Purab and Jassi. That was a sweet scene, you could see the understanding between those two,how with ease jassi is with purab and most of all,you could see the chemistry between them.I simply love that scene.In a easy relax tone he explains to her dreams are ment to sought for and make them true. Clap

Rifhat.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Yeah another lecture.  There is no chemistry between them cos Jassi is not in love with him and I hope she never is.  I read on Jassi Pretty site (and the writer did quote the magazine but cant remember which) yesterday that although Tarun is rooting for Jassi and Purab, two people (cant remember names) who brought the copyright and make the show want the story to end with Jassi and Armaan.

Time will tell.

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:42am | IP Logged

its sad that the directors can't have Jassi ending with Purab. They can throw in twists and turns into the storyline and still have her ending with Purab.

Its a shame.

raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:51am | IP Logged

thanks for update deadly. i was working nights and was unable to watch the show. with your update it seems like i am actually watching the show. thanks again.

i would love to have jassi end with purab because armaan doesn't deserve her. he still put that claws in the contract, he is just a very selfish person. i wished jassi never signed that contract and had left gulmohar.

oh well if she does that the story will end i guess.

Go to top