Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I thought that Purab and Jassi share a bond that goes beyond 'chemistry' or 'physics'!! I guess when you really care to understand somebody.... things sort of fall in place very easily. And love does not have to be the "fall-in-love-and-get-married" kind.

How can one say Jassi does not love Purab?

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anitha

I thought that Purab and Jassi share a bond that goes beyond 'chemistry' or 'physics'!! I guess when you really care to understand somebody.... things sort of fall in place very easily. And love does not have to be the "fall-in-love-and-get-married" kind.

Exactly!

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anitha

Good point Anitha, and great update deadly 👏
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Jassi and Purab share a special bond, and yes there were very comfortable with each other yesterday. I also saw relief in Jassi's eyes, which showed she was very glad to have Purab around, and that she could lean on him. Personally, it does not matter to me whether they get married in the end or not, but I would not be too pleased if she ended-up with Armaan. His changing for the better in the end, does not justify that he deserves, whatever he wants, that includes Jassi.

I don't think what Purab said about the sunglasses was a lecture; it is very comforting when one explains stuff in a gentle way. She liked it and that is how she made a decision to ask for the CEO post. Purab comes across as a strong comforting person. He does have few negative points, but the strong positive points overshadow them. (I always said, they have showed Armaan with too many negative points, and Purab will alot of positive points.)

Purab does not have any ulterior motive in this relation, except he is happy even with just being a friend with Jassi.

I did not like it one bit with the way Armaan treated her yesterday. I think Raj is right when he said this (contract) was like a perfect murder. Possibly, there might be a loophole in the contract, and Armaan might be unable to be a CEO again after the completion of six months because Jassi might get street-smart and might reconsider not giving Gulmohor back to Armaan (specially when she gets to know Armaan's true colors).

I don't understand one thing-Armaan might be the CEO, but I know when there are partners and major shareholders, appointing or handing over the CEO role to someone is decided by all the partners/board/major shareholders not just one individual even if the individual happens to be a CEO. So how come, Armaan as an individual took this decision?

Thanks Deadly for responding to my questions.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail

Hi Ash,

VERY VERY VERY well said.  I totally agree with you 👏  I also did not understand how Armaan could make this decision himself.  I thought every decision like this had to have the board's approval???

pj04 thumbnail

apparently not  when it comes to gulmohar

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We were discussing the samething yesterday, how can one take decision without taking approval from the rest of the partners.. But this isn't the first time you find this kind of things happening in the serials!!! Damn sure Malaika and Aryaan will bring this subject up.

When i said Chemistry it was a way of pharsing my sentence out which most ppl misunderstood!!! What i ment was the coziness of simply being at ease having positvie vibes.. The interaction between those two was just precious!!! Am i clear now??

** AND THAT WAS NOT A LECTURE ** IT WAS ONE'S FREEDOM OF EXPRESSING ONE'S VIEW WHICH AN INDIVIUAL IS ALLOWED RIGHT? *

BTW, isn't this forum for all to express their views as it seems a particular member has pblm with it

*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with you Rifhat.  They definitely do have good chemistry.  On-screen and off-screen, I bet too.  I'm waiting for a Mona Singh-Samir Soni movie in the future!!!!
dreamymoon thumbnail
nice update, thankx a lot.
navika thumbnail
I think purab will fall in love with Jassi and they both will get married.