Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

SPA VOTE Marketing and Promotion Plans

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We have been pestering everyone on this forum to vote, lets collect in this thread to come up with more ideas, to market and promote as much votes for Prem Heer as much possible..Heck Prem Heer should win!!! They should!!

• Guys, Cant we go in all the non-SP forums, the zee , sahara, and star ones and ask them to vote for Us...I mean its a fair deal, they do it for us this time, we do it for them when they need it.
  • Provide them with all the voting details possible
  • and ofcourse use the AMAZINGGGGGGG VIDEO by KHUSHI to give them an insight into Premeer...........who knows, they would fall for our couple as well๐Ÿ˜› ...this is the link....๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEJIR9B_FRQ&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEJIR9B_FRQ&fmt=18

•          Put this video in your FACEBOOK PROFILES and ORKUT Profiles
  • Put it with all the relevant details..REMEMBER THE DETAILS ARE very important.
  • Put this video in all Kis Desh related groups
  • and Oh dont forget to vote yourself๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Any more ideas, links, plans?..please go ahead and post!

DISCLAIMER:

COPYRIGHT KIS-DESH ,INDIA FORUMS, IDEAS TO BE USED ONLY FOR PREM HEER!!
DONT CHORY OUR IDEAS.๐Ÿ˜ก...be ORIGINAL......If you REALLY LOVE your JODI..TRY Win a FAIR GAME
Edited by -sidrah- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...Why not to PM users...who watch KDMHMD....but its not their fav and their fav show is on Zee and Sahara...
I know around 11 ppl out of forum...
will surely send PMs to them...
Hmmmm...Sids..we have spies who chori our ideas..so its not safe to discuss our strategies on the forum...Apna FB hain na ๐Ÿ˜‰
OGX2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Farru...

Hmm...Why not to PM users...who watch KDMHMD....but its not their fav and their fav show is on Zee and Sahara...

I know around 11 ppl out of forum...
will surely send PMs to them...

sure.

can you go around and post the voting details in these Zee and Sahara forums...the more we promote it ..the better
OGX2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Triv-

Hmmmm...Sids..we have spies who chori our ideas..so its not safe to discuss our strategies on the forum...Apna FB hain na ๐Ÿ˜‰

reallyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ก

Let me put a copyright and disclaimer on my post...dare anyone chory our ideas this time..๐Ÿ˜ก
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can anyone please post the exact procedure of voting through SMS??? A lot of people are confused Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Yeah Sidrah, its not safe to discuss everything in the forum..... There are many spies around...And making a seperate thread for it, makes it even more obvious...  Infact if u have any idea realted to the voting, then just mention in the SPA thread that u have got an idea, and ask the members to pm u to ask abt it.... And keep the same conditions as Trivs mentioned in one of her earlier posts..... U know, others are really chorying our ideas.. So we should be really careful..
Farah
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿค— khush...tht was quite fast..and i know...am still LAZY๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ khair....saw the video...awesome...and like said....we'll spread it as much as possible!!!! and i think all dose post 12th students are free with their vacations...common girls...get onto work and jaldi se spread..

@trivs : oh yeaa...chorying is quite happenin at a faster rate ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@sid : gud u gave the disclaimer!!!!

Luv Nans
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Can anyone please post the exact procedure of voting through SMS??? A lot of people are confused

sms "SPA" to 57827 and the later proceedings will be msged by them itself!!! {Thnks to khush for tellin me abt this ๐Ÿ˜†)

Luv Nans

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh ok thanks nans and khushi