Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-madhvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-madhvi-

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
In yesterdays episode i heard samrat say ki woh gunjan ke layak nahi hai. Now this statement could be said like this
kash main gunjan ke layak hota Embarrassed
Embarrassed      or
main gunjan ke layak hona chahta hoonEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThis directly means samrat loves gunjan and is unaware of it. Even if his feling try to surface he doesnot let them get into his brain because he feels gunjan deserves someone way better than him. He wants the best for gunjan and thinks he is not good enough. Now this is love.Big smileEmbarrassed
What he feels for sheena is nothing more than friendship, why he feels he loves her or she is special is because he is making himself feel this.
What i mean is even if for once he thinks he loves gunjan he distracts himself by thinking of sheena.
Anyways net result samrat is in love with gunjan but he thinks he is in love with sheena, and not with gunjan(because he feels he is not fit for her).
I hope u guys got what i was sayingTongue. I guess when our love guru samrat faces his feelings bravely and will be confused between sheena and gunjan then our padhai guru will help him realize his love for gunjanWinkEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarPrInCeSs_dIVayasriFairyfaria-Natasha-AttractiveAdyatalkativetaurus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love guru unaware that he has fallen in love" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i agree
oh god samrat ko us sheena se dur rakho warna thore din main hame usse sucide karte dekhenge

-Natasha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Natasha-

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i agree with u dear samrat is in love but he can't realize it
i just loved his statement when he said mein gunjan ke layak nahi hoon
i just hope he realize his love soon and that sheena goes alway asap - no offense

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samrat_Gunjan

i agree with u dear samrat is in love but he can't realize it
i just loved his statement when he said mein gunjan ke layak nahi hoon
i just hope he realize his love soon and that sheena goes alway asap - no offense

Completely agree with you dearSmile.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I agree with every single word you just said. Instead of saying main Gunjan ke layak nahi hai, he could have said something else. But by saying this he at some point thought about it but never thought it would work because she deserves better. And yes loves her but he hasn't realized it and in order for him to realize we need Sheeeeena to be in the picture and when he is confused between the both he will know that Sheena nahi bakhi Gunjan uski dil ki rani hai Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

MagicalMe

Groupbie

MagicalMe

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
PD said dat when sam wud finally realise...he wud think dat the feeling had been inside hi frm the moment he had set eyes on her...like luv at first sight...Day Dreaming

Afreen22

IF-Dazzler

Afreen22

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
agree wid u completely

opso_aantra

opso_aantra

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i think Samart luvs Chasmis.....but he can't realize it......
it's lyk Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na....story..
am i ri8 guyz???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top