Balika Vadhu

Stupid, dumb, adamant Sugna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Ok, some people would want to kill me for writing this.

But I strongly feel that abortion is the best way out for Sugna at this point in the story irrespective of the speculation that she will get mrried again to Shyam down the line in the story.

I dont think aborting the baby at this point is a bad idea. Irrespective of that we feel the entire family was dumb to go and talk with prataps parents, there is no use talking abt it now. That has already happened. and what the hell is this thing like Pratap ki aakhri nishani. When the hell will this girl Sugna get her senses back?

How much more insult does she want her parents and the entire family to face? The hard truth of the matter is that she did make a mistake. and now instead of making amends for it, she wants to keep the baby and make the entire family suffer the consequences for her actions. Simply NOT DONE.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupid, dumb, adamant Sugna" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i agree with u, if i think abt the situation practically. In the society where they live, where such things like girl getting pregnant bfore she has gone to her husband's house is a complete no-no.........this is the best solution.

But if it look at it, thru suguna's eyes.as a mother, i don't find it wrong that she is against it. She loved pratap a lot, she wanted to have a family with him and it is his child that she is carrying. It is not easy to just remove a person, u loved so much from ur life. So she might want to keep his child. Her maternal instinct wld not allow her to kill the child.

It is not the case that, she was raped and this kid is the proof of that rape.in such a case, the girl might notlike the kid and doesn't want the kid cos she doesn't want the to keep remembering her abt what happened to her.in such a case, the woman might be ready to abort the kid. But when she wholeheartedly had a relation with her husband and kid is result of their love, i don't think suguna wld have the heart to just kill the child. The maternal instinct wld always come in between. A mother wld want to protect her kid even if she has to give up her life. Thats how it is.

and now, if her family forces her to kill the child, i am sure it will have an immence pshycological effect on her. She wldn't be able to live with the guilt that, she was responsible for the death of her child.......and for a crime, that was hers..........the child was in no way a part of the mistake that suguna n pratap did........but still it was the child that was killed.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well it is the best solution..but i feel that if Shyam needs to marry her she shudnt abort the baby..odawise she dusnt need a husband..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top