Remix

Ashi's awesome dream!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
YES! It came todayyyyyyyyyy!!🤣🤣 It was hilarious🤣 Mrs.Sharma started her lecture on akbar's empire and then suddenly ashi goes into her day-dream🤣🤣 of torturing...slaughtering...yuvi!!!🤣🤣🤣 IT WAS HILARIOUS GUYS!!! Yuvi's expressions were awesome...seriously i can't stop saying but raj is a brilliant actor from the beginning!!👏👏 And ashi kept on telling girls to torture him...to keep on torturing and them finally kill him!🤣🤣🤣 And yuvi...the way he was pleading towards ashi🤣 it was hilarious!🤣🤣

Well actually this dream led from the night before when yuvi makes leo go out in rain coz he wanted to practice...and when leo comes...ashi gets soo mad🤣🤣 She is like his brain should melt and keep dripping...and then he should eat his own brain!🤣🤣 It was something like that...hilarious guys...i tell you! Ashi is the limits...but then in the room ashi, mp, maate is taking care of leo!😳😳Cute scene it was!😳 And before that too there was a sweet scene btwn ashi-mp-maate!😳😳

But neways continuing with the dream...ashi comes bk to the senses coz Mrs.Sharma screams at her and yuvi is like ma'am uske paas brain hoga toh kuch pata hoga naa...something like that and yuvi gives a sarcastic taunt to yuvi!🤣 HILARIOUS SCENE!!! DAMN HILARIOUS!🤣

But the next hilarious one was ashi's special burger for yuvi!🤣 As we all know ashi makes a special burger for yuvi...giving her special touch that is by rubbing her shoes on it!😳😳 So when yuvi enters shed...ashi hides behind cartoons and leo deliberately goes and breaks ashi's glasses as per their plan and yuvi is like ashi's ke specs hain? And leo is like yaa...ashi will kill me🤣😳 and yuvi pats on his back and is like good boy!!!! Pehli baar koi accha kam kia🤣🤣🤣 It was soo hilarious guys...i mean achanak yuvi became soo nice to leo coz he broke ashi's shades!🤣🤣🤣 Limits they are...can make u laugh till ur stomach starts hurting and even then u'll keep on laughing!🤣🤣🤣  And yuvi takes the burger from leo and is like u can go now and yuvi eats it and is like...GOOD BURGER!🤣🤣🤣 And ashi just couldn't stop her laughter but obviously it was a silent laughter and here i was laughing like crazy!🤣🤣🤣

Then ther😳e was this one hilarious scene of ashi too in class🤣🤣 RD sir gave this some game naa so ashi was partner of a guy and she was touching is face and all (they were blind folded) and she wasn't letting him touch her!🤣🤣 I just couldn't stop laughing seeing that and poor MP was made partner with nakul...i feel soo bad for her!😆😆 So yaa that's about it in today's episode that i enjoyed the most!😆😳 Which is why i won't be posting my top 10 scnes of today!😆😳

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Then ther😳e was this one hilarious scene of ashi too in class🤣🤣 RD sir gave this some game naa so ashi was partner of a guy and she was touching is face and all (they were blind folded) and she wasn't letting him touch her!🤣🤣 I just couldn't stop laughing seeing that and poor MP was made partner with nakul...i feel soo bad for her!😆😆 So yaa that's about it in today's episode that i enjoyed the most!😆😳 Which is why i won't be posting my top 10 scnes of today!😆😳

😳

i saw this bit todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay🤣firstly i didn't get the logic behind Rd's this exercise i mean touching someone is hardly a way to connect its seeing the light in thier eyes which matters and plus just seconds into the scene and i felt as if am watching an adult movie😆 but then ahsi came and just changed the whole tempo with her adowable cuteness d way she was trying to know him by playing wid his noseee🤣it was hilaarioussssssssss and i just luuved luuuuuuuuved d way she doesnt lets him touch her face por guy was hoping to maro chance pe dance but oh welll he forgot this is not any aisy waisy girl this is A-N-V-E-S-H-A

and d guy who was paired wid ashi wasn't varun naaaaaa?? see nats i told u told u woh varun nahi lag raha tha and nats better give me the MM version soooon am sure it would have been all about innoceeeent feeelingsssss u know as if for the first time u r touching naaah rather feeeling your dreammmm☺️
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I loveeeeeddddd this scene......I esp went fida on yuvis expressions 😆😆......n I loved the way ashi was sitting like a maharaani.....n torturing yuvi only thru her actions without speaking a word 😆😆

Seriously inke dreams bhi itne unique hain........ki kya kahen😳

btw guys though we all felt that Ashi's outfit in this scene wasa the same as her bday outfit....but I felt that the shade of pink in this scene was light as compared to the bday one........did anyone else feel the same too
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa ashi...even i felt that...the shade of pink was light...but ashi was looking adorable in it...she was looking hell cuteeeeeeeee and yuvi expressions were soo funny🤣🤣🤣

And you said it...sirf AY ko hi aise dreams aaa sakte hain coz all other couples ke dreams toh full of romance hote hain *yawn* which is why we say...AY rocks...they are just way too uniqueeeeeeeeee!😳 And when u said only AY gets these kinda dreams...it also reminded me of ashi's dream when she won the presidentship and yuvi was as chapdasi!🤣🤣🤣 They are just soooooo uniqueeeee naa! *blush*