Lucky by chance for Surbhi Tiwari

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Lucky by chance for Surbhi Tiwari

Surbhi Tiwari, who is presently seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (Zee TV), is one of the very few lucky people among thousands to have bagged a MHADA flat.

An elated Surbhi tells us, "It was a dream come true for me. Presently, I reside in a rented flat which is far from the flat which I've got through MHADA. I always aspired to own a flat in this region and my dream has finally come true!"

She tells us about her flat, saying, "It is a 3BHK flat in Lokhandwala. The carpet area is around 850sq.ft and the entire house is about 1000sq.ft. The actual cost of the flat is around Rs. 80,00,000 and I've got it for Rs. 42,46,000. There are a lot of amenities such as marble flooring, P.O.P. ceilings and cameras on every floor. It has a balcony in the kitchen. There are also two more important things: a video phone in each flat and a separate outlet for disposing garbage."

Surbhi believes that her great luck, and her affiliation for the numbers 1 and 9, bagged her the flat, saying, "Luck plays a very important role when it comes to MHADA. I believe that the numbers 1 and 9 are very lucky for me. I applied for the flat on January 27 and the results were declared on May 19. Numbers 1 and 9 are the most miraculous and powerful numbers for me. Everything from my phone number to my account number has these two digits. I truly believe that I was destined for this flat."

Tiwari is presently busy with all the paperwork and says she will be shifting to her new flat by August. She says, "I haven't even seen the flat till now, I just saw the sample flat and I am presently busy with all the paperwork. I am also supposed to pay 25% of the cost by July. I haven't thought about the interiors till now but my house will be very airy and as I believe in vastu; it will be according to that."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/May/News_20090527_110

________________________________________________________________________________

lols I don't know why two sites covered this news, that too in such detailπŸ˜† like what's so important about this.
anyways I posted this here. Because on this picture she looks soo different from her character as Ranvijay's wife. Lol does anyone know her real name in the show, they just call her "Buxarwaali"πŸ˜†. and that's her nick name or something.

guys no one recognized her?πŸ˜†
she's Ranijay's wife, looking so different here.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

guys no one recognized her?πŸ˜†<br>she's Ranijay's wife, looking so different here. <br>

she is...lol i dint even recognize her
I recognised her but it took longer then average.πŸ˜† I fail to understand why Indian TV is categorised under the main headlines in India....especially Star News. Why can't they just divide the news so that Indian TV is under Entertainment?πŸ€”πŸ˜•