Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

judges dancing with contestants

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chance2dance

chance2dance

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
if the masters could dance with any contestant, how would you pair them up?

i would do...

terence and khushboo- both graceful
geeta and vrushali- bollywood style :) (although vrushali would do much better, i think)
remo and jai- good hip- hop

instead of the whole telly star episode, masters should have danced with their contestants. then we would have been able to see how the contestants compare with their masters. i thought that episode was really pointless

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "judges dancing with contestants" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Plss no remo and jai! I would hate for him to end up like remo! :|
Jai's a great guy as he is! lol but in terms of dance, I like it how it is now. :)
But yeah vrushali-geeta but she would undermine her dancing abilities I think. I guess give sid a chance with remo too.
But I do believe a guru should never be compared to their master, no matter how good the student is. The guru is what makes the student so good at the end of the day..

chance2dance

chance2dance

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Plss no remo and jai! I would hate for him to end up like remo! :|
Jai's a great guy as he is! lol but in terms of dance, I like it how it is now. :)
But yeah vrushali-geeta but she would undermine her dancing abilities I think. I guess give sid a chance with remo too.
But I do believe a guru should never be compared to their master, no matter how good the student is. The guru is what makes the student so good at the end of the day..

hmm... good point. there shouldnt be any comparison. its a completely different relationship. yea, i dont know who to put with remo. prince i guess?

jazzzz.

jazzzz.

Originally posted by chance2dance

i would do...

geeta and vrushali- bollywood style :) (although vrushali would do much better, i think)

instead of the whole telly star episode, masters should have danced with their contestants. then we would have been able to see how the contestants compare with their masters. i thought that episode was really pointless
ooh yes plz. that  woulda been so much better. its always a bit pointless when stars/celebs come for promotion purposes on shows, it always becomes a crap epi, well compared to the previous epi's anyways. they hog the focus/contestants of the show. loll.

chance2dance

chance2dance

i would do...

instead of the whole telly star episode, masters should have danced with their contestants. i thought that episode was really pointless

jazzzz.

jazzzz.

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hindu4lyf]Plss no remo and jai! I would hate for him to end up like remo! :|

yep true, very well said :) but y'know just for fun and to make the epi less pointless loll.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I would love to see 3 masters individual dances....

Would hate to see anyone dancing Hip Hop with Remo...Jai and Siddesh both are much more than simply doing hip-hop....

Vrushali and geeta doing bollywood dance? I would prefer a classical number...

Terence can dance all by himself Big smile I just don't want the stage be shared by anyone but him Tongue

jinal31

jinal31

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
i also would like to see the three of them performing by themselves..im sure that each of them is a fantastic dancer to make their contestants dance so well

Edited by jinal31 - 27 May 2009 at 6:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top