Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Favorite Dancing Style! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by osprisshowMOU

i loveve specially contemporary and the salsaa style..yet some thing new innovative choreographe ..give me much pleasure.. i was hugely....amazed watching the 'mexican salssaaa' of salman-alisha..which was 'masakkaali'...damn gud that was..Clap

I thinkit was Cuban Salsa...but yeah that performance is one of my most liked ones. They sizzled....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Dancing Style! (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by osprisshowMOU

i loveve specially contemporary and the salsaa style..yet some thing new innovative choreographe ..give me much pleasure.. i was hugely....amazed watching the 'mexican salssaaa' of salman-alisha..which was 'masakkaali'...damn gud that was..Clap

I thinkit was Cuban Salsa...but yeah that performance is one of my most liked ones. They sizzled....

LOLLOLLOLsoorry yaaaaaaaar...galti ho gayi....ya hayh i remember it was cuban salsa....thnk thnku.but really it was freaking hawwwwwwwwwwwtttttttt...watching their chemestry.quodes to sallu,alisha and all in all TerrenceTongue

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I love Salsa n Contemporay they r da best styles

i loved Alisha n Salman's cuban Salsa was amazing.

n Alisha's contemporay was just mindblowing.

digitalone 33

IF-Rockerz

digitalone 33

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
as d best style is the ques so definately salsa comes on d first position as its too hot & romantic dance to do and love to perform for sure as many moves are best to do then comes Contemporary this is a dance i love to see & do d dance its also called as a free style also soo many moves are possible and use of anything is done so i love this foram also
& lastely i love hiphop too this is d dance is d best too see but too tought to do it................i just love to do it and they are my best dance i have ever get and i loved it..........................

Twixie.

Twixie.

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i love watching indian folk dances! the expressions are awesome! and i love couple dances like salsa

blueblue3

Groupbie

blueblue3

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
contemporary & Indian classicals for me!! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top