Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
AWWWW it was sooooooooooooooo cute...just one scene of Naksh is enuf to make me go crazy ....Naitik was sooooooo sooooo sweet with his sweet tantrums coz he had to leave his room and sleep on the floor with everyone else....he wanted to sleep in Rashmi & Nandini's room but they said that all bhuas and maasi r with them LOLLOLLOL best was Rashmi telling Rajshekhar "your Prince Udaipur is upset bec. he had to leave his room for the relatives" Big smile OMG Naitik behaved so cutely...he said he is allergic to sleeping on the floor  and Akshara too is allergic  Blushing Ram milaye jodi Clap Naitik doesn't like ny rishtedaar's.....i was behaving the same way on my wedding..when all the relatives came n the house became a mess ! LOL but i didn't leave my room, nor i shared it with ny relative..Thumbs Up

their phone convo. in the end was the best scene of the week ! Naitik in the end said "itne rishtedaar honge toh hume shadi mein bhi chup chup ke mina padega " n Akshara was blushing..they r the best couple !!!!!!

Edited by _charu_ - 27 May 2009 at 11:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjana4Upeg_pionne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik & Akshara phone conv. today" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
till the time nani and daddaji are there Naitik & Akshara will have to meet chupke chupke secretly even AFTER their marriage  !ROFL

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

AWWWW  Rashmi telling Rajshekhar "your Prince Udaipur is upset bec. he had to leave his room for the relatives" Big smile OMG Naitik behaved so cutely...
 their phone convo. in the end was the best scene of the week ! Naitik in the end said "itne rishtedaar honge toh hume shadi mein bhi chup chup ke mina padega " n Akshara was blushing..they r the best couple !!!!!!

MY My My Prince of Udaipur was looking so cuteEmbarrassed
OMG Nakash burning like a firefly @ night...... Lightning up the sky & radiating
happiness on the ground for us viewersEmbarrassed lolLOL.......just my 5cents

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wasn't he looking cute? and Akshara? ROFL I don't understand this...for the night, she changes her dress n everytime  her night dress is usually better than the ones she wears during the daytime !

I don't think we'll get to see the engagement this week....this nani should chill yaar..exactly my point ! what message are they trying to give to the new generation? to hell with reeti rivaj ! how did nani manage to give birth to so many children? gimme a break ! throw all relatives in some hotel yaar..whatz the problem? if they can charter a plane then they can surely book hotel rooms for them

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I'm waiting from 3 episodes for them to talk....  ..finally naitik ko akal aa gayi ..i mean..yaad aa gayi ..aur mujhpar daya aa gayi ROFL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I agree that this little scene was the best all week. Reminded me of my wedding when my hubby called me chupke chupke...

Wonder if the wedding will be immediatly or them will have more cute courtship scenes...part of me wants the wedding jaldi so that we can have enough of these rishtedars and dholas and focus on NaKsh and ShaVa..

I did feel bad for poor Varsha also today. I felt that Shaura should have said that use maine hi bulaya or something to defend Varsha..

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

I'm waiting from 3 episodes for them to talk....  ..finally naitik ko akal aa gayi ..i mean..yaad aa gayi ..aur mujhpar daya aa gayi ROFL

Tell me abt it why did he not call her for so many days......left his brain in safe deposit boxOuch  Aksh never asked abt his interview why??? Creatives forgot abt it huhOuch

I am deluged with so much of work, but I choose to wax eloquent on Nakash, than complete my Office work Ouch

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
they must get married soon..max 15-20 days...and in the serial it'll take another 1 or 1 and a half months i guess..so tht's enuf time for the ceremonies and enjoyment..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top