Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

4 THOSE who don't know SAROJ ji's capability. - Page 5

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for posting thats what i have been saying Saojji is such a experienced dancer that Karan's dance is just not good in her eyes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
She might have the credentials of a choreo but I don't see her winning any awards for being a good judge.

Is this how she teaches her pupils? "You are bekaar...I vote for Madhuri?"

While she is entitled to her opinion, a judge can't go out and say vote for so and so. She is simply not a good judge.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ana1

thanks for posting thats what i have been saying Saojji is such a experienced dancer that Karan's dance is just not good in her eyes.

Agree...and it's absolutely fine if she expresses her disapproval...but there is a way of doing so, especially on national televison, keeping in mind that the person one is referring to deserves some amount of respect like everyone else does, if not as a dancer then at least as a human being...she could have rephrased that same statement in far less crass a manner...😳

but then, tact has never been one of her best qualities on any reality show...guess that's the way she is...and although i have immense respect for her as a choreographer, i do hope she develops a little more sensitivity towards contestants as well as their choreographers in future...
Edited by nandinidev - 14 years ago
thanks nice thread it was needed:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well, the bekaar comment was not needed. If you want to tell him off screen, go ahead and tell him, but on national television, not needed.

Karan, Gauhar and Baichung all deserve to be in the finals.

But saying BB won is rigged is FALSE. Baichung won, because of his hard work and determination but more than Baichung, Sonia deserve to win.

No offense to KaNIc fans, but if Karan was given Sonia, he would have won. Sonia among Nicole and Himanshu deserved to win!
Riddikulus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Well, the bekaar comment was not needed. If you want to tell him off screen, go ahead and tell him, but on national television, not needed.

Karan, Gauhar and Baichung all deserve to be in the finals.

But saying BB won is rigged is FALSE. Baichung won, because of his hard work and determination but more than Baichung, Sonia deserve to win.

No offense to KaNIc fans, but if Karan was given Sonia, he would have won. Sonia among Nicole and Himanshu deserved to win!

Agree...😊 exactly what i meant...say it to him personally if you like, but on screen, on an interview where he's not even around...well...and i also agree that Sonia is a brilliant choreographer...tw...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think Karan is a bekaar dancer, it's just he was not explored more widely. I am sure if he was given a good choreographer, maybe he would have rocked as well.
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

I don't think Karan is a bekaar dancer, it's just he was not explored more widely. I am sure if he was given a good choreographer, maybe he would have rocked as well.

i wud say if he was encouraged a lil more he wud have done wonders
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi friends....

thanks for your comments.....

the reason for opening this topic was just simple...i have read lot of bad comment about SAROJ JI by the Karan fans..  i felt that they didnt know anything about Saroj khan as a choreographer in Indian Film Industry.. thats why i made this topic not to justify her comments...

you all know how much bad words we have to hear from our parents and teachers... its not because they dont love us its coz they want us to be better .... I think we should take Saroj ji's comment like that way only... I strongly feel that KARAN may not have been any problem in it....

When i was in dance classes my dance teacher was very rude towards all students.. she even called us donkey,monkey,stupid etc etc.... But i still remember when we finally performed it in the stage... There was Happy tears in her eyes...... we were hated her before but after seeing her tears i felt her love towards us...

our teacher and parents gets angry with us not because we are bad but for our betterment........

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND....😃

Riddikulus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinipillai

hi friends....

thanks for your comments.....

the reason for opening this topic was just simple...i have read lot of bad comment about SAROJ JI by the Karan fans..  i felt that they didnt know anything about Saroj khan as a choreographer in Indian Film Industry.. thats why i made this topic not to justify her comments...

you all know how much bad words we have to hear from our parents and teachers... its not because they dont love us its coz they want us to be better .... I think we should take Saroj ji's comment like that way only... I strongly feel that KARAN may not have been any problem in it....

When i was in dance classes my dance teacher was very rude towards all students.. she even called us donkey,monkey,stupid etc etc.... But i still remember when we finally performed it in the stage... There was Happy tears in her eyes...... we were hated her before but after seeing her tears i felt her love towards us...

our teacher and parents gets angry with us not because we are bad but for our betterment........

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND....😃

i know what you mean...and that is exactly why i said that it would've been great if she had said this directly to him off screen...that would not have been a problem at all...but to say something like "Bekaar" on an interview on national television, where he's not even around is quite mean...😳 no questions raised over he skills as a choreographer though...she's brilliant at that...😊

you're entitled to your opinion though...and i respect it...hope you'll respect mine too...😊

cheers! 😃