Balika Vadhu

Vikrant Massey, a gizmo freak!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Talented and young actor Vikrant Massey from Balika Vadhu speaks about his love for gizmos
Vikrant Massey

Q. Do you like gizmos?
A. I am a major gizmo freak.

Q. What gadgets do you possess?
A. I have an I-pod. I have an Apple Mac book laptop and want to buy a Mac book Pro but it's very expensive. I have a Sony PS3, PS2, a PSP, and a portable DVD player which I carry with me whenever I travel so that I can watch films. I also want an i-phone.

Q. Which is your latest priced possession?
A. PS3.

Q. Do you think gadgets have made our lives simpler?
A. They have made our lives a lot simpler but also very complicated at the same time.

Q. Which is the one discovery (in gadgets) without which you think life would have been impossible?
A. I think its GPS unit (Global Positioning System) without it not only a common man's life would have been impossible but also the same goes with army,navy and the air force.

Q. Where do you access your email on phone or on the laptop?
A. On laptops and very rarely on phones.

Q. How important is it to be techno savvy in today's world?
A. I don't think it's very important to be techno savvy. I don't think if you are not techno savvy you are laidback. I don't believe in that concept. It is possible that a common man who does not know how to use a laptop but still he can get his things done. It is good if you are educated in terms of technology.

Q. There are a lot of complicated gadgets, and they are expensive too. What do you have to say about them?
A. Nothing. I don't have to say anything about it, they are expensive then reduce the price, if it's complicated then make it simpler and if it's too complicated then I don't care.

Q. Do you think the whopping prize tags are justified?
A. Keeping the common man in mind, I think the price tag for necessities should come down, where as in terms of luxuries the higher class can afford it.

Q. Gadgets have made us completely dependent on them, don't you think?
A. That is very true, we do tend to forget at times that we are the ones who have made those gadgets. They have made us mentally lazy, we can just surf to know a lot of things about the world. I believe a lot of field work and activity should be involved in everyone's life.

Q. Where do you usually buy your gadgets and gizmos from?
A. I go to Croma.

Source: Times Of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Vikrant-Massey-a-gizmo-freak/articleshow/4579999.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikrant Massey, a gizmo freak!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashaka

Goldie

aashaka

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hhmm.. thanx for this info..!!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharin...he's a gizmo freak..well m nt tat mch into em..just love mah I-pod n digicam..!

Gaga_Ape

Groupbie

Gaga_Ape

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hey even im a gizmo freak lik him :)....n even i buy stuff frm croma!!! yay hope i meet him some day....i want the PS3.....im jealous!!!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top