Are you an impulsive shopper?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you shop impulsively, like you see it and HAVE to get it?

Poll Choice
Yes, 100%
Not at all
Sometimes:)
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
How do you shop? Do you first go window-shopping and then come again to ACTUALLY shop?
Do you even make a LIST of necessary things before you go to the store?
Do you try on outfits and shoes?
Or like me, do you look in the windows, go inside and HAVE to buy anything that takes you fancy?πŸ˜†

Seriously I am totally an impulsive shopper, I have gotten many things that I regret having bought. Like a cute top that is two sizes small or those hot high heels that are SO uncomfortable.😭
Someone gave a very useful advice to freeze my credit card, but I don't think that would work since I would take a chainsaw and start thawing the ice!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, what about you?😳
Not really...lol i go window shopping, try on clothes forever! i take about 20 articles of clothing with me and end up buying only a few..sometimes none! and i dont really want to spend my parents money..makes me feel bad cause of the money issues.

BUT

when i have my own money (which i rarely get lol but im good at saving)
i spend it on things i like w/o thinking!

i am really stingy abt my money though...i like to save for nicer and better things
Originally posted by Jess.

Not really...lol i go window shopping, try on clothes forever! i take about 20 articles of clothing with me and end up buying only a few..sometimes none! and i dont really want to spend my parents money..makes me feel bad cause of the money issues.

BUT

when i have my own money (which i rarely get lol but im good at saving)
i spend it on things i like w/o thinking!

i am really stingy abt my money though...i like to save for nicer and better things

olzz true...how nice of you to saveπŸ‘.....I just started working so getting paid is new to me, I used to be better when I didn't work lolzzz.my parents used to say no a lotπŸ˜†..but I guess it's all a matter of control...and count till ten before you spendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey  i am  an impulsive  buyer  too..  i just  buy  anything new and different  i see in the store...
My last such kinda shopping was some 2-3 weeks b4..when i bought a white color Catwalk pencil heels for me from Shoppers stop store..and its kept as it is..as i realized later that i am not too comfortable walking on them. πŸ˜•
I used to be a very impulsive shopper, but I'm better now try to think before I buy so now I think too hard and end up not buying things i should buy! lol
When I see somehting that I love, an I don't have enough money to get it, I walk away that very second!!πŸ˜†It breaks my heart when I look at it! I am a  very economic shopper!
i m not an impulsiv shopper................i can cntrol mself...........
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

lol yes...hence my IDπŸ˜ƒ

awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†