Fashion and Beauty

Are you an impulsive shopper?

Poll Question: Do you shop impulsively, like you see it and HAVE to get it?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [33.33%]
2 [22.22%]
4 [44.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
How do you shop? Do you first go window-shopping and then come again to ACTUALLY shop?
Do you even make a LIST of necessary things before you go to the store?
Do you try on outfits and shoes?
Or like me, do you look in the windows, go inside and HAVE to buy anything that takes you fancy?LOL

Seriously I am totally an impulsive shopper, I have gotten many things that I regret having bought.Ouch Like a cute top that is two sizes small or those hot high heels that are SO uncomfortable.Cry
Someone gave a very useful advice to freeze my credit card, but I don't think that would work since I would take a chainsaw and start thawing the ice!AngryLOLLOL
So, what about you?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you an impulsive shopper?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Not really...lol i go window shopping, try on clothes forever! i take about 20 articles of clothing with me and end up buying only a few..sometimes none! and i dont really want to spend my parents money..makes me feel bad cause of the money issues.

BUT

when i have my own money (which i rarely get lol but im good at saving)
i spend it on things i like w/o thinking!

i am really stingy abt my money though...i like to save for nicer and better things

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Not really...lol i go window shopping, try on clothes forever! i take about 20 articles of clothing with me and end up buying only a few..sometimes none! and i dont really want to spend my parents money..makes me feel bad cause of the money issues.

BUT

when i have my own money (which i rarely get lol but im good at saving)
i spend it on things i like w/o thinking!

i am really stingy abt my money though...i like to save for nicer and better things

olzz true...how nice of you to saveClap.....I just started working so getting paid is new to me, I used to be better when I didn't work lolzzz.my parents used to say no a lotLOL..but I guess it's all a matter of control...and count till ten before you spendLOLLOL

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
hey  i am  an impulsive  buyer  too..  i just  buy  anything new and different  i see in the store...
My last such kinda shopping was some 2-3 weeks b4..when i bought a white color Catwalk pencil heels for me from Shoppers stop store..and its kept as it is..as i realized later that i am not too comfortable walking on them. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 01 July 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I used to be a very impulsive shopper, but I'm better now try to think before I buy so now I think too hard and end up not buying things i should buy! lol

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
lol yes...hence my IDBig smile

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
When I see somehting that I love, an I don't have enough money to get it, I walk away that very second!!LOLIt breaks my heart when I look at it! I am a  very economic shopper!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i m not an impulsiv shopper................i can cntrol mself...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top