Members Lounge

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I already love him as my best friend and ive told him that and he already knows that. My heart does allow me to love him more than just a friend. He's not jus another crush.....he means sooo much more i can even explain. I mean...i have alot of guy friends who I'm really tight with. We all are like really close buddies and all...but wit him....he just means so much more to me. I cant see my life without him in it...whether it be a bf or a best friend forever and ever.

So to answer ur question, I cant say yet if its "love" and even that strong of a love for him...but my feelings for him are getting stronger and stronger. He's def not a crush because he the one person in my life that I need by side. If we dont end up together, and I end up marrying someone else....he will still be by best friend and shoulder to cry on when I get into a fight with my hubby....hahahaha.....lol.

He's told me numerous times that he loves me too as a best friend. I do love him and I always will.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAH.....ITS MONDAY TODAY!....who wants to know wht happend???????Wink

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
ok...i cant hold it in anymore. So here it goes....he was supposed to work till 4 and i was supposed to finish at 2, but had to stay to finish up some unfinished work. So we both were upstairs and unforuntely...we wernt' alone,. My crazy boss was upstairs with us too but he was in the room next to us. Even with our boss in the next room, he kept flirting with me and trying eveything and anything to get my attention. I was actually trying to get some work done..and he kept doing silly things and tickling me and bothering me and I kept tellin him to stop cause boss was in the next room..hahaha

Anyways, FINALLY our boss said he's gonna head out now....which was music to my ears. But "he" said..ya im gonna go home now too...and i was likel...oh crap. So i asked him to stay and keep me company...but he was like..no no..u finish ur stuff and im gonna go home. So he came upto me to hug me and made me get up and give him a proper hug. When i went to hug him he grabbed me and hug me sooooooooooooo tight i couldnt even breath...hahaha

I wudnt let him go and he kept asking me..."are u done, are you done yet"...and i kept saying "no" and wudnt let him go.lol  So finally...after literally physically fighting with one another and fooling around...we jus kissed on the cheek and i let him go....and as he was walking away and leaving..he kept saying "whtever" and annoying me wit it..

So he left, I was upset...so i started finishing up my stuff and about 10 min later...he all of a sudden comes back upstairs. He forgot to do somethin on the computer so he was doing that and kept mumbling things to me or about me for fun...so i finally go up....moved his chair back and stood infront of him and wudnt let him finish his work until he stopped copying me and using my words. He kept  saying whtever over and over again and i kept telling him that ill make him shut up...and he kept saying "make me, and i'd like to see u try".....I was soooo close to doing it...but didnt. So he gets up to leave again....goes half way turns back and says "WHATEVER" again....so I yell at him to come say that to my face jokingly...so he comes back...rite upto me..in my face....like nose to nose and says "whatever" again....i told him one last time..."dont use my words or else"....and he goes "or else what..u'll shut me up....here"....and he kisses me....like he kissed me.....he was like eating my lips...hahahahaha

So...i couldnt resist and started kissing him back...and we kissed for like 2 whole minutes. Big smile....but tht wasnt it....he started it....then when he was done...he again says "now try shutting me up...i jus shut you up"...so i slowly pulled his face close to me...and slowly, genlty started to kiss him....and he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me back and again....we made out....it was great.

So we hugged again...and finally said bye to eachother. He went back downstairs, and i went to finish my work. Then, after another 10 min, he pages me from downstairs to ask me if he left something of his upstairs...and I said no...but he did leave his fav pen upstairs and I started laughing...cause then he wud have to come back upstairs to get it. So he goes he;ll jus get it another time..but i told him dont break my little heart and to come back upstairs to say bye and to get his pen..and he kept saying "ok bye..ok bye":...so i said bye too and put the phone down. Only to hear his footsteps comeing upstairs....

So he comes back upstairs....and first i wudnt give him back his friend but then I jus made a sad face and gave it back to him cause he really had to leave. So he took his pen....padded me on my head...and turned to leave...then turned back, held my face, kissed me on the cheek and said bye.

So.......the moral of the story......we kissed again today!Smile

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
aww yu guys are so cutee Embarrassed

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Aaaaww shooooo ShweeeeetEmbarrassed

At least now u no he definatley likes uLOL

nulz

nulz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
wow!!! great story .. really happy for u .. i can only imagine how u must be feeling .. keep us posted Wink

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
okiez itz gr8 u both r havin nice tym 2gethaSmile i dnt knw much bout ya guuz bt smhw a question in ma mind iz.. i doubt, if he luvz ya 2 det extent as u do... everytym in ur post i'v observed det u'r da 1 more excited n alwayz invitin n temptin him 2 cm close 2 ya... nt jst in front of him bt ur text msgz show da same.. he indirectly givin signz stil nt cnfirmed n in hiz jst 1 indication u talk ur heart out n he jst njoyz it.. hardly react equaly as ya 2 ur reactionz.... it haz neva happened det u'r jst sitin n he cmz n kissez or hugz ya, al da tym it haz happned coz of ur temptation 2 him 2 kiss ya n in det situation i guess der'd hardly be ny guy who wont go further... again sayin i dnt knw bout ya both n so plz dnt mind on wateva i said, jst a question on ma mind n i asked directly.... take it positively nt as ma criticismz... hope u both find ur ri8 way:)

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hahahha.....i know it sounds like I am the one always initiating everything, which may mean that my feelings are stronger, but trust me thats not the case. When I dont initiate or saying anything to him, or even say hi, HE's the one who comes to me with a sad baby face as though I was igorning him and didnt give him any attention. Sometimes, when I 'm working and he;s not, he will come for an hour or two jus to say hi to me and keep me company....for no reason.

As for the kiss, he was the first one to have kissed me in the first place. The thing, is, like I mentioned before, he;s the more hesitant one bewteen the two of us. I can now say for a fact he wants me to kiss him first because he's scared to make the first move and admit to anything. He still wants the kiss.....but jus wants to BE kissed rather than kiss ME first.

When he's alone in the office upstairs and I just go up to grab something, he always pulls me close and holds my hand and wont let me go cause he doesnt want me to. Even if i beg him to let me go back cause I have to go back to work, he says no, makes me sit next to him holds both my hands under his arm so I cant go.

So its not only me whose initiating everything all the time. Honestly, I thought it was like that before, but now I've seen a change in him. Before, he wud be sooooooo shy and uncomfortable to give me a hug or even sit next to me at work or infront of ppl. NOW....he will literally grab me, give me tight hug, and even kiss me on the cheek infront of everyone at work....and doesnt care whose watching. Even im a little shocked to see how he acts and behaves with me now cause he';s so free with me and doesnt care wht impression people will get from us acting so close and "friendly" with one another.

Hope i answered ur question. It seem like its one sided..but trust me...its not. Day by day he's surprising me even more and only time will tell when he tells me his true feelings.....unless he's waiting till my bday which is in 2 months....Embarrassed...tht wud be an awsome bday present....!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top