Members Lounge

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
oki...I think im gonna try that. You see, I ve dont that before and it worked. The first time he ever kissed me on the lips, I actually did get in his face and told him he doesnt have to gut's the do it..and thts when he pulled me towards him and kissed me. But tht was a quick 1 sec peck on the lips...and he didnt even really get my lips..he got the top of my mouth.

But this time...I think im gonna do it. Im gonna get in his face as tho im gonna kiss him and back away.....knowing him.....he will def pull me back and kiss me.

let's see wht happens.....Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yo.. go ahead gal.. chakh de phatteThumbs UpLOLLOL lol n do tel us da updatez kTongueLOL mann nw m so addicted 2 diz threadShockedLOLLOL

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
ooooooooooh ... Update us on how it went ...

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hahaha....ur guys are gonna have to wait till monday for this update..sori...thts when ill see him. But....we do txt eachother everyday and somehow have a very sweet and flirty conversation...so i;ll let you guys know how that goes for the time being.....

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
owww waitin til mnday.. gonna be toughOuchLOLLOL

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Go girl! make him give u one!Smile

I love reading ur updates so keep us posted on wat happens plzBig smile
Smile

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
so today....im on my laptop doin my homwork...and he msg's me on msn. We are jus talking in general...and everytime i ask him a question...he replies "i donno"....and never gives me a straight answer. Instead..he throws back words that I use like "make me" and "whtever". So i told him to STOP using my words...and he goes "make me"....so i told him first, he needs to stop using my word...and second...he can only use that when we are infront of eachother cause only then can i actually "make him" stop. So he keeps teasing me...saying "make me make me".....and so i told him...i shut him up once, ill shut him up again.

So..hahaha...he replies back saying........get ready to hear this peple.....he replies back saying "the next time i see you....I promise u I will shut u up this time...jus dont slap afterwards"...hahaha.....so then I tell him...he doesnt have the gut's to because he;s too careful when it comes to me. So he tells me jus because he respects me, doesnt mean he wont do it and that he;s not scared to do it. Now....i cant remember if i mentioned this before...but he;s the type of guy...that will go thru any dare u tell him. It was a dare in the first place tht got him to kiss me the first time. SO now, i cant guarantee anything....but I think he's gonna kiss me the next time we meet.....cause he thinks I think he doesnt have the guts and that he's too careful and scared of me.

Guys, dont get me wrong here...i dont want to just keep kissing him back and forth just for the hell of it. This is kinda my way of seeing how he really feels abt me. I know it sounds weird....but if he stopped coming close to me, or teasing me ever more, or stopped me from kissing him, or held back himself when I kissed him...that I wud get my hint and understand that he really really is not interested and only wants me as a friend. But like i said, he really kisses me back, has become even more flirty and friendly with me, and jus out of nowhere comes close to me, tickles me, gives me hugs and kisses me on the cheek and and and...he bites me on my cheeks too. When im sitting there and he sitting a little away from me...he will keep moving the chair next to me and start tickling me for no reason.

If he really felt uncomforable and akward of having 2 best friends making out...then he wud def stop me from kissing him and tell me seriously that its wrong and we shudnt do it. Instead...he told me he enjoyed it and asked me if I enjoyed it too....

If in one day from morning to nite I dont txt him or he doesnt hear from me...he will txt me with a sad smiley face writting "sniff". So.....my point here is....I know i want him to kiss me back too...but its not jus the kiss that i want.....I want to see if one day...one of these kisses that happen betweeen us actually mean something.....I want him to realize what do I mean to him...jus a extremely good best friend...or something more.

So like i said.....i will keep u guys posted on wht happens.....only monday will tell......

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
you've told us you want to know what he feels for you, but you haven't told us what you feel for him ... do you love him??? ... or is this just one of those Other Crushes for you???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top