Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 5)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Its funny how this topic started out as me asking for help and advice, into a day to day story that seems to be turing and progressing each day..hahahahaha..

So yesterday, I had to work till 12am and he was goin to work overnite (which means he starts at 11pm). So we only got to see eachother for an hourDisapprove.....so I didnt end up leaving work till like 12:45am...and had to still come home to finish my assignment for school (university) the next morning. My class was supposed to be at 8am...so he knew when i left work that I had a presentation the next day for school and was gonna be up late.

So, I wake up at 7am in the morning....tired as hell...can barely keep my eyes open. I go to take my shower...and when i come back into my room....i dont know...but all of a sudden I decided to jus look at my phone to see the time (even tho i have a clock in my room). So i pick up my phone....only to see that i have 2 txt msg's....(note: at 7am in the morning).

So i take a looke at the first txt msg...and its from him saying "goodluck on your presentation". Then I read the 2nd msg that says "and remember to smile while ur up there presenting. You get bonus marks for having a pretty smile".,,,hehehe....end's with a smiley face whinking.

I cant tell you....it felt as tho my entire sleep and tiredness went away and ive never smiled so much that early in the morning...ever. He's never randomly msg'd me that early in the morning to say something that nice. I mean...he's told me numerous times that I have a pretty smile and that i need to use it more often because it makes his day and makes him happy......so even when im in the badest moods ever and having the worst day....i still manage to smile...cause he asks me to and makes him happy. Embarrassed

THEN......today, he msg'd me in the afternoon while i was in class. We were msg'ing back and forth back and forth...and somehow the topic of clothes came up. He said he never used to check me out before...but recently he;s noticed that ive been wearing nice...ahem...fitted clothes..hahaha. Now this guy has never checked me out before cause according to him "he doesnt see me more than his best friend".....but now...he doesnt say that anymore...he comments on wht i wear, wht looks nice...wht doesnt., etc.

And so i told him jokingly to not check me out.....im not his gf and not even nice looking to be checked out in the first place. And he msg's back saying...."ahem ahem...ur extremely very sexy.....jus cause i didnt say it before...doesnt me i didnt think it"........

so peeps...im back to square 1......i dont know wht im supposed to think.....wht the hec does this guy want from me....lol...Embarrassed
|Persephone| IF-Veteran Member
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
haha...been in a similar situation before...but i dun think what me and my friend did would work for u...nyways, i would say play it on a day to day basis...and let him make the first move, unless u lose ur patience...lol....guys can be a lil slow sometimes!LOL
Sanjana92 Senior Member
Sanjana92
Sanjana92

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

haha...been in a similar situation before...but i dun think what me and my friend did would work for u...nyways, i would say play it on a day to day basis...and let him make the first move, unless u lose ur patience...lol....guys can be a lil slow sometimes!LOL

i totally agree with you on that man!!!...actually we should rephrase this by saying "guys are always slow when it comes to these matters"..lmao..even to this day my brother is really slow when it comes to his girlfriend...he has been dating her since 4 years..lmao..i have to give him advise on what he should do..and i'm only 17 where as he is 21 about to be 22..lmao to that..LOLLOL
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
ok...today he txt msg'd me randomly asking me..."who do you think is cuter, me or a puppy"?...hahahaha.....so i msg'd back saying "YOU off course...but y are you asking"?..and he msg's back sayin..."no reason....just like that...i jus wanted to know".

He's slowly slowly getting there.....i'm still gonna give him time..You know what else I noticed, everytime we leave and say bye, we give eachother a hug...quick hug and thts it.....but lately....when we hug...he holds me soooo tight and when I wanna let go...he doesnt let me and keeps hugging me....Embarrassed....

we see eacother on monday....and we're gonna be alone again in the office...i wonder if he'll kiss me first this time...hahahaha....lets wait and watch.....keep ur fingers crossed....
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Awwwww i would have said the puppy just to tease him a little lolz ...

but i'm so happy for you, he seems to be coming out his "Oh this is Wrong" state ROFL
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
You know when they say you have to look for signs and signals to determine whether something is meant to be.....well thts exactly wht im doing. I dont wanna think ahead and make myself to belive that he really likes me back and wants to be more than friends. But the thing is....lately ive noticed a change in him....and good change...but a change.

To give u guys a brief history of us....we wud stay away from eachother and never get too close. I mean....we have been best friends for 5 years now. In the first 3 years...we were like true buddies....no emotional feelings there wht-so-ever...jus true friends. Then, in the last 2 years....we got sooooo close to one another (obviously..lol)...that all that akwardness, feeling uncomfortable to even give eachother a high-five, never huggin one another...and even not kissing on the cheek is all gone. I mean, I had my shyness from him and he did from me as well. But we slowly and gradually broke out of that shell and now are really really really close that it honestly leads me to belive that there is a strong possiblity it cud be turn into something more than friendship.

And, the only reason i say this again is cause even since the first time ever he kissed me on the lips when he dropped me home....he's changed ever since then. He's not shy to give me a hug or kiss me on the cheek or even have his arms arouond me...when we are around other people....whereas before he wud. Its funny cause everyone at work teases us since day 1 five years ago that we are bf and gf....and started rumors abt it...but we wud always ignore it cause we both knew how we felt abt eachother. But nowadays....we are starting to prove all those same ppl rite...but its unintentionally....we are jus both that comfortable with one another now and are not shy to be that close around ppl. ....but I guess you cant stop the world from talking can you!.

Its strange, cause he's always been the strict one on principles of frienship...that me and him shudnt do anything that wud jepordize our friendship, thats why he wud never come that close to me in the first place. But now, every time we have kissed....he hasnt pulled back and stopped it. Even when Im the one who started kissing him first...he will say no, but still be kissing me back...lol. And even now, when I tell him to shup up...he tells me "make me"..and when i get rite in his face...like nose to nose....and really close to the lips....he doesnt move back or anything....but moves alittle forward as tho he wants me to kiss him.......so what should i do? Go ahead and kiss him?.....but I want him to kiss me first for a change....all three of our last kisses have been initiated by ME. I want him to initiate now.....but who knows....my heart tells me he will.....and SOON!.

At the rate we are going at....i feel it wont be long till he tells me how he truly feels. But I have prepared myself, mentally and emotionally to hear both sides. If he tells me he wants to turn our friendship into a relationship...then im ready. If he wants to keep our friendship as a friendship for life....then im ready for that too. I shared my first true real kiss with my best friend....no one can take that feeling away from me...and no matter wht happens in the future with me and him....he will always be my best friend, my first kiss. Embarrassed
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Awwwww I love reading your updates on your romantic life, it seems like a Story Lolz ...

Well you know what you should do to make him kiss you, i don't know if it work or not, but you can atleast try ...

go really close to him, as if your going to kiss him and then back away and just leave him there standing thinking what the hell happened and in a desperate need of that Kiss, if he really wants that kiss, he'll make the Move ..

whoa.. IF-Rockerz
whoa..
whoa..

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Awwwww I love reading your updates on your romantic life, it seems like a Story Lolz ...

Well you know what you should do to make him kiss you, i don't know if it work or not, but you can atleast try ...

go really close to him, as if your going to kiss him and then back away and just leave him there standing thinking what the hell happened and in a desperate need of that Kiss, if he really wants that kiss, he'll make the Move ..

i think it'l work.. go vid it galSmile

Go to top