Members Lounge

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@hindu4lyf:

Agree with you completlly it seems like a Romantic Film lolz .. only hope theirs no dramatic turns in their Romance and definetly no Villians.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
haha..it's just like typical hindi moviess..grabbing and kissing..lmao..nice going there gurl!!..keep it up!!!..LOLWink
now that you've made out with him couple of times, you should definitly go out..cuz you both have feelings for eachother..other wise why would you kiss him..?..go for it!

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hey duznt this remind u of Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na?LOL

I have to admitt that i have never been in ur situation, but it does sound like both of u genuinely like eachother. Its understandable that ur afraid to take ur friendship to the nxt level, incase u break up or something, but too me it sounds like, u have probably been friends for yrs and yrs etc.... and u no eachtother from head to toe, and that ur friendship has been threw alot over yrs. So wat makes u think that ur friendship wont survive love??

I say go for it!Big smile

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
hahaha...it really is like a fairytale story or something. Ok guys, so today we were at work again...upstairs...alone...in the office. He was trying to get his work done..and i was trying to get mine done...but in the process we kept playing around wit eachother. And...well..he leans over and pokes me on my waist....so i jokingly tell him...:"please dont touch me or come near me"....hahaha..as a joke....so he goes.."oh really"..and comes upto me and starts tickling me and teasing me.....then when i say "excuse me"...he goes "what did u say....squeeze me...ok"...so he grabs me...and gives me the tightest hug you can think of. And i kept telling him to let me go...but he wudnt.

Then....we break the fight up...hahaha...and get back to work..and he keeps makin weird sounds and singing and stuff...jus to bother me...so i ask him to be quiet.....AGAIN....and he goes..."make me"...so i remind him of the last time i made him shut up....i ended up kissing him.....and i told him...dont make me do that again.....hahaha...and he's like...."ya...i'd like to see that happen"....as if he was provoking me again to do it. But something gave me the feeling...he wanted me to kiss him again...and he soooo wud have kissed me first...but was jus a but shy to initiate it...hahaha

Its funny, cause last nite i txt'd him goodnite and somehow the conversation ended up in us talking abt kissing eachother. And so i asked him....."did u enjoy it"...and he says he nots sur if this kissing shud happen between us. So i asked him again...."did he enjoy it"..and he goes he;s not sur if he shud have enjoyed it....which led to me ask tell him....."i know its wrong for two best friends to kiss like that, he knows its wrong tht we both kissed like that....but despite that...did u still enjoy kissing me".....and his reply was..."SURE I DID....DID U"????...HAHAHAH

So i reply back...."im too shy to answer that"..hahaha...and he msg's back....sayin that i made him answer the question...and now he wants to hear my answer....so i told him yes....i really enjoyed kissing him...and i wud do it everyday everytime...and he msg's back with a smiley face........

So like i said..im taking things slow...i dont expect him to express his true feelings in a day or two....but something inside of me really tells me that he's starting to see me as more than a friend. I mean...im not getting my hopes up or anything.....if it turns out im wrong....then i wont be heartbroken..but relived that I still have my best friend...as my best friend...but he confesses he does like me more than a friend...then ill still be happy...for obvious reasons....Smile

I swear to God all this is like a dream or something....and sometimes i cant belive its actually happeing to me....but im happy....really happy.

ill keep u guys posted on whtever happens next......

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wow..that was a sweet convo u had..n lol..looks like he's playin wid u too..!..well yeah it def seems tat way..!...n since ur happy both ways..den i guess jus keep goin on wid life..bt u noe eva if u guys went out i don thnk they'll b a major diff..!..

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
agree 2 ashSmile jst keep goin lyk diz.. itz way similar 2 goin out jst u both wanna stick vid nly frenship board in handzLOLLOL wel waitin 4 ur nxt update galTongueLOL

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Lolz, this is getting interesting

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
*Get's Popcorn out* LOL

Wow u go girl!

Post Reply New Post