Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 3)

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Thanks so much for ur advice

Im a strong  beliver in kismet....and i belive that if he's meant to be mine...as in more than a friend...then he'll be mine some way or another. And ya...we got into a fight cause he's been sick for a while and didnt bother to tell me. Instead of answering my simple questions, he totally starts yelling at me to leave him alone and go away and that he wants everyone out of his life...his family, his siblings, and well..his friends. So i got pissed and told him to say my name and say that he wants me out of his life and to leave him...and he says ya..i want everyone outta my life..and because we kept arguing and i wudnt leave cause i wanted answwers..he ended up storming outta the room and leaving. So i said I had enought because every other fight of ours...Im always the one to give in first, say sori first and hug/kiss and make up first. This time I wasnt gonng have it..and we jus walked passed eachother and said no words. The next day he txt'd me asking me to meet him in a park to talk and discuss since we both were in pain...and ya...we talked...i cried...he tried not to cry infront of me..and so on...We still havent really made up yet..cause Im sick of getting into fights with him...we dont have a normal friendship....our caring for eachother becomes our weakness and then takin in the wrong way sometimes.....because we jus care that much.

He's trying really hard to suck up to me now cause he;s reeeeally guilty about walking out on me. But until i see him face to face (which wil be tomorro)....i dont know wht the future holds......

ill keep u guys posted on whtever happens tomorrow.....(it will be the first time i see him in a week....usually we see eachother atleast 2-3 times a week at work...so....lets see....)

ure welcome sweetie..Smile

n well..i am a bit shocked..as to why he said he wants evry1 out of his life..!..is dis d reason..or smtn else..hmm..m nt sure abt it..but i thnk he might be really insecure..so he needs ur support..!...n u shud stay by him...n u shud make up soon..n if u gonna go further wid dis relation..u shud maybe..but do'nt brk ur frndship 4 it..it's really precious..hopefully u had a gud time 2day..
-Aishwarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aishwarya-
-Aishwarya-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Ive been in same situation but (havent kissed) we have held hands despite me having a boyfnd. I dumped my boyfriend and went 4 my BESTFRIEND
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
ok guys...here's the latest 411 on my situation....

So yesterday we both were at work giving eachother the cold shoulder cause i still wasnt really on speaking terms with him. So I was in the office upstairs and needed him to access something on the computer to which he only has the password. So he came upstairs (we were alone by the way) and he log's in for me and then asks me anything elase or can i go? So i asked him if his patience was wearing out on me since i havent been talking to him properly for a week now....and he said no.

I noticed his eyes were closing and he couldnt really even stand properly, so I asked him if he was ok...and he said he was drowzzy from takin his medicine and was tired. My heart couldnt take it, so i grab the other chair, grabbed his hand and made him sit down beside me. He kept sayin (in a drowzzy voice) that he had to go back downstairs to work cause they are busy and need him to cover breaks and all. But i wouldnt let him go...i pulled him towards me, put put his head on my shoulder made him close his eyes and put my arms around him to hug him tight. He kept whinning and sayin to please let him go back down cause ppl have to go on break and he have to cover their breaks...all while he could barely open his eyes....but i say no..and wudnt let him go.

I finally go fed up of hearing him complain, so i grabbed his face and told him i have one way of making him shup up and thats to kiss him....and I know how he freaked out the last time we did that...so unless he doesnt want to get freaked out again.....ill kiss him to shut him up. And he's like...ya ok..whtever..ur not gonna do that...which he was provoking me to do it. I told him once..be quiet and jus sit here quietly...he kept complaing about the breaks, I told him twice to shut up...he kept complaining abt the breaks...so finally....i kissed him and shup him up....or atleast i thought i did.

First, as we were kissing, he was sayin..."this is not right, this is not right"...hahaha..yet at the same time....he kept kissing me back...like actually engaging in the kiss. The way he was walking while i kept kissing him back and forth....seemed as tho he wanted me to kiss him...and he enjoyed it. He knows its wrong....but he didnt not once stop me or push me away...he wud kiss me back....and ya....

So anyways...we did make up...are best friends again...but I have to say...i saw him again today...and he was unsually 'friendly" wit me today....

Im taking things slow and letting fate take over...and wht i can see is...i think he is starting to have stronger feelings for me. IF you guys knew us both..u wud understand...that between me and him...its imporotant for HIM to admit his feelings first before i do. So thts y....until im 100% sure abt his feelings....im gonna continue to have fun wit him and enjoy our kissing sessions....hahahaha....Tongue
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
lol..so u kissed agn..! ahem! Embarrassed..so it was actually pretty funny they way he kept protesting n u kept warning him or smtn..?..but jus play arnd n get 2 noe his feelings..n if u realize he has sum feelings 4 u..den u can bring up d tpc..but it'll rilli take lng if u wan him 2 confess 1st..!
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Omg it's like a scene out of a bollywood movie..i'm loving it man! :P
I'm sooo happy for you that things finally seem to be working out and he's a lot less in denial now then he was before cos otherwise he wouldn't have been 'very friendly' ;)
Keep at it and enjoy! lool take it nice and slow and it'll probably be more fun. :P
whoa.. IF-Rockerz
whoa..
whoa..

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Omg it's like a scene out of a bollywood movie..i'm loving it man! :P
I'm sooo happy for you that things finally seem to be working out and he's a lot less in denial now then he was before cos otherwise he wouldn't have been 'very friendly' ;)
Keep at it and enjoy! lool take it nice and slow and it'll probably be more fun. :P

lol so trueLOL 2 be true, i suck at givin advicez bt i alwayz read her updatez n al coz i luv readin dem.. der story, der reactionz n everyfin.. more lyk a story way bettea den kekta onezEmbarrassedLOL da topic starter should surely start a ff of al her experiencez.. it'l be succeed n i'l be da 1st 2 cmment der foso lolEmbarrassedLOL wel jokez apart...

@ TiN24- i fink if u dnt wanna cnfess 1st, den it'l tak tym bt u gotta giv him signz n hintz det u'r agree or ready 4 det.. he iz kind of guy who wont cnfess until he iz damn sure bout ur positive answerz..!!!Smile

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
^LOL yeah it's like a story out of a fairytale book.
Hmm is there really anything to 'confess'. Some things don't have to be said, the fact that you guys have made out atleast twice already says something doesn't it? and it's more than just..'we're good friends' ;) even if he knew her answer would be yes, he's still scared to give the relationship is 100% for reasons mentioned previously. I hope he comes out of that 'barrier' soon. :)
whoa.. IF-Rockerz
whoa..
whoa..

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
^^yeah detz true both knw bout each othaz feelingz bt ghabhroofyin lolLOL al dey hav 2 do iz realise det nt every tym luv destroyz vidoult leavin nyfin behindSmile mann waz det meh maself who said so jst nw..??!!!ShockedLOL

Go to top