Members Lounge

Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Come on even ur boss knows that u have feelings for eachother, u will have to confront him one day otherwise this is just going to eat u up inside. And u can clearly tell that this guy tottallly likes u!

Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 30 June 2009 at 12:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your first kiss with your best friend! (Page 12)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi939

IF-Sizzlerz

Simi939

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
k
i m a gurl
...my best frnd s a gurl...
n i m straight...
so no chance... LOL

Edited by SMITAKSHI - 30 June 2009 at 12:30am

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
HE ADMITTED HE ADMITTED HE ADMITTED!!!! He admitted to me yesterday nite that for the past 6 months or so he started falling for me deeply and wanted to ask me out soooo badly but was hesitant.

So here's how the nite went. He was home and I was home and he msg'd me to lets go out for icecream. I really had a bad headache and so I told him I couldnt really go. So he started calling me "boss" cause i was gonna get promoted soon at work...and I hate when he calls me boss cause it makes me feel oldy and too professional like. So i kept tellin him to stop (as we usual do) and he kept sayin "make me boss" So i told him im gonna seduce him and kiss him to shut him up again to once and for all get him to stop annoying me. ...hahahahahahah....all in fun and jokes off course.

So I told him if he was infront of me rite now I would do all that and put him in his place already. So he tells me "tell me where you wanna meet me and when..ill be ther". So i told him....ill meet in the parking lot of a school near our house. He was there in 10 min and msg's me tht he's there and is waiting for me. So i go. (and mind this is at like 10pm at nite)....so I go...park next to him, get outta my car, get into his car...and rite off the bat...i blast him and tell him y h'es being so annoying today and botherin me so much.

He again starts with the boss boss bit with a smirk on his face....so i jumped on him....and started kissing him like crazy (which really shut him up). Once i was done...he FINALLY tells me...."you know, I wish this was happening 6 months back when I wanted to ask you out".....so I was kinda caught off guard with that and asked him again to explain to me what he jus said. We stopped kissing cause it got a bit serious now.

I seriously and straight up asked him if he saw me as more than a friend and if he still has feelings for me....and he said YES!. And the best part was this guys.....I told him I thought we both were clear where we stood and that we wudnt turn our friendship into a relationship. I told him all that flirting and joking around, making out, being so touchy and close to one another...i thought that was all in jokes and fun....and he turns to me.....holds my face in his hands and tells me "there was  truth in all those jokes i said and everything I did....all those times i joked with you, all the comments i made to you...i really meant because i had feelings for you".

GUYS....this was music to my ears. He asked me how i felt and if i saw him differently now because he told me how he feels....but i told him I still love him, he's still my best friend first and that I feel the same way as him....I have strong feelings for him too and probably started falling for him before he fell for me.

He's still a little worried cause he's scared that I will leave him and in a way he's happy he kept his feelings to himself this long cause he got to enjoy my friendship for the last 6 months when he started realizing his feelings for me.

So we left it off at a good note...it was getting close to 12am and we both had to get home...so our conversation isnt over yet...but I jus had to share the good news with all you guys.....

IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! My paitience paid off!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
iwow Sanah i just read that! that was beautiful! im so happy for u! like finally it happened..

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
aww yayy :)
that's so cuteee
real happyy for youu guys <3

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
awwwwn thats super cute =D

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
FINALLY! he admitted am soo happy for u...................................... now all we have to do is get him dwn on one knee with a ringLOL

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
LOL AWNN! (;
finalllyyy.
wish yu guys luck (lll)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top