Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Oh well, this old hag maasa always pretends to be super smart. how dumb can she be not to realize that pratap's parents would never never accept sugna's pregnancy and would rather abuse them the way they actually did.

On one hand, she tells vaidji not to say this to anyone and on the other hand, this dumb lady goes and talks to pratap's family. Now that she has uttered everything in front of them, wait and watch for Maasa and her family to get abused in the entire village.

I am afraid  the entire village will now say that a girl like sugna will spoil their daughter's as well.

anyways, so dumb of the maasa, bhairav and basanth to visit pratap's parents after getting abused already in the past from them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How dumb of Maasa to visit pratap's family" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
exactly what i was thinking...but i guess they were clutching at the straws.

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
But if they hadn't gone to pratap's place, once the baby is born wudn't it be more obvious that its not pratap's? How are they going to hide the baby? atleast now they can maintain the stand that she is not sleeping around.. she was faithful to 1 guy.. dunno if it matters but still.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
bt tis news  had 2 b given 2 the inlaws i mean thy hve a rite 2 kno n aftr tat its their own take how will thy luk at the matter...i dnt think thy hve dne rong ...maasa n her fmly did their part ...thy knew it in their hearts thy wudnt be positive bt still thy tried!!yup the whole society will cme 2 kno now!!

sashb

Groupbie

sashb

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
The best at this point would have been to abort the child without letting anybody know about it (although this might be inhuman)..but it would be better for Sugna as well as for the child..I don't know how Maasa, Badi Maasi, Bhairav etc could be so foolish to believe that Pratap's parents would accept the child...when they did not accept Sugna after Pratap's death how could they accept all this now...these people have been utterly foolish...

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Exactly, this is what I was thinking. Although most people would call it being selfish and inhuman to abort sugna's baby.

But honestly, it is best not only for the family but looking at Sugna's age, it is best to do that at her age. But even this dumb Sugna is now thinking with her heart and not mind when she says that this is pratap's last nishani.

Originally posted by sashb

The best at this point would have been to abort the child without letting anybody know about it (although this might be inhuman)..but it would be better for Sugna as well as for the child..I don't know how Maasa, Badi Maasi, Bhairav etc could be so foolish to believe that Pratap's parents would accept the child...when they did not accept Sugna after Pratap's death how could they accept all this now...these people have been utterly foolish...

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hmm...actually they are right to do tat..bcuz it's their grandchild after all..!...but then their in-laws were too mean to unnersan tat.!

But Maasa n awl..did try to do their part..n keep their family n their in-laws family happy..but i guess it dint work out..bt i don c tat as their fault..!

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
dadisa herselft didnt believe that its prataps' child at first.. how could she think that pratap's  family will beleive that... they should not have gone to his house...

and best way was to abort sugna's baby.... it wouldnt be wrong... as in this show only they showed that gehna was too young to carry a baby and she wanted to abort... so in that case sugna is younger than gehna... so deff. she shouldnt be carring a baby and should abort it... as simple as that...

or creaters think taht gehna should abort the baby as it was required for that track...and sugna should not abort the child is its required for current track they are showing...Dead

i cannot understand this logic.... they are confused....Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top