Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Seriously, who agree with me that Naniji changes real quicky? One second shes in love with Varsha's food and all, and then the next moment she's all mad at Varsha for not knowing tradition of pouring water! I mean seriously? Not knowing how to pour water traditionally? And then the next moment, she's totally in love with Akshara after she pours water for her.

I just find it weird how naniji changes so quickly. Tongue From one emotion to the next just in a second.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naniji changes real quickly!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shanuindian

Shanuindian

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
yea. i like to call her "bi polar" haha. and i think its out of hand how shes acting like she owns the place at ther daughters in laws. ln reality, nannis dont do that!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I agree!
Its kinda annoying with her nagging though.
She can be really happy and funny... thats the part I love the most. But you can see she really values her traditions and gets angry with little things.
Nice Topic Smile

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
^^ Ahh yes. She does value her traditions and everything. Thats what i like about her. The love and respect for her traditions. Its just the way she changes her emotions and reactions towards people that can get out of hand sometimes. And thats what I only find annoying in her. Embarrassed

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
 i just want her to leave as fast as possible...

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Ami! Smile

Lolz I find it annoying and funny too that Naniji's emotions change like the wind! I hate how she treats her own daughter Rajshri. And it's irritating that she gets mad at small issues. Embarrassed

I thought everything was gonna go fine after Varsha served the meal and Naniji approved of it. I also liked it that she gave Varsha her naik lovingly. And then everything went haywire when Varsha didn't know how to pour the water. Only Akshara can manaofy her Nani lolz.

I like that Naniji respects her traditions and rituals to the core, but I think she should understand that she's at her daughter's house and not hers. She should lets some things be instead of butting in every issue. I really hope Rajshri doesn't change her attitude due to Naniji.

-aisha

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i agree
she's just too unpredicable

kab BP high ho jayein no one can say
i feel bad for varsha
varsha did'nt feel bad, nice of her... i would have gone half mad if was in her place

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Well..yeah tats true..Varsha wudnt hv known that 4 sure..she's new to their family..so she needs time 2 adjust..!..but Akshara handled things yest..but i thnk she duz change emotions too fast..! ..she follows her traditions..bt sometimes she goes overboard..! bt seriously Varsha could tolerate that..it's damn understanding of her!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top