YRKKH 26th May 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR TUESDAY, MAY 26th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update!
Maannn, there was a lot of yelling going on with Naniji today. My lord. It made me mad, No NaKsh scenes again todayy.
Hope you like the update!

UPDATE

The episode starts off at Akshara's house. Varsha is setting the table. Akshara comes as does Dhaniya. They help Varsha. Naniji, Badi ma, Gopi Dadi and Choti ma come. Naniji sits down. Daadi comes and sits down at the table as well. Naniji asks about the plate. Akshara says that Varsha purified it with Ganga water. Naniji tells Akshara that Varsha is her bhabhi so why is she calling her by her name. Varsha serves Naniji food and Badi ma gives her water. Everyone wait watching. Naniji prays. She takes a bite of the food. Varsha looks scared. Akshara looks at her reasuringly. Naniji looks around. Badi ma asks what's the matter. Naniji smiles and says that Varsha makes delicious food. Everyone is happy. Naniji tells Akshara to get her purse and open it. Akshara does. Theres a jewelery box, she takes out earings. Naniji say that its for Varsha. Everyone is happy. Naniji asks for the chutney and eats more of the food smiling at Varsha. She finishes and gets up from the table. Varsha takes her to wash her hands. Varsha pours the water while Naniji washes her hands. Varsha puts down the water and Naniji asks her angrily what she's doing. Everyone look to see whats happening. Naniji yells saying that Varsha doesn't know anything about tradition. Everyone watches. She yells at Varsha saying something about pouring water. Varsha has tears in her eyes, she says she didn't know. Everyone looks worried. Akshara goes over to Naniji and pours the water for her. Naniji smiles at Akshara and glares at Varsha. Daadi tells Naniji not to be mad, Varsha doesn't know these things. Naniji says that she still believes in traditions. Badi ma has tears in her eyes and starts to say something but Naniji tells her to keep quiet. Varsha is upset. Naniji starts to leave. Akshara asks Naniji not to get mad for such a little thing, for her. Naniji says fine, only for you. She leaves. Akshara looks back and Varsha. Varsha looks down and leaves sadly. Akshara goes over to Badi ma and asks her why Naniji is like that. Daadi says that Naniji can be mad at everyone except you, you are really lucky.

Shifts to Naitik's room. Naitik and Mohit are there. Mohit tells Naitik that he's really lucky, he has such a big business, whats wrong with that? Mohit asks him why he wants to do a ordinary job when he has such a big family business. Naitik says that he won't understand. Mohit tells him that he is doing the wrong thing. Naitik tells him that if he's done he can leave. Mohit goes into funny mode. He tells Naitik that this house is as much his as Naitiks. He plops down on one of the cushin chairs. Naitik shakes his head and sighs. Bhabhi ma comes. Bhabhi ma tells Mohit that Naitik's dad is looking for him. Mohit says okay. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik that everyone has come except for Bablu. Naitik asks why he's coming and who called him. Bhabhi ma says don't say that. Naitik says that but we don't get along, its strange. Bhabhi ma says that but wants to meet you and talk. Naitik says he's not coming right? Great. Bhabhi ma says that he's such a good boy and praises him. Bhabhi ma leaves. Mohit laughs at Naitik. He says that he sees now why he doesn't like Bablu, he's the perfect son. Naitik says that he acts. Mohit says that he can't say anything about it. Naitik shakes his head.

At Akshara's house Badi ma is taking out Sari's and Jewelerys with the help of Choti ma. Daadi is also there. The jewelery is the stuff their going to give as dowery. Daadi asks Badi ma what happened, as soon as her mom comes her mouth is locked. Daadi explains that she should have taken Varsha's side. Badi ma says that she can't even though she wants to, since childhood mom has been like this, I have learned to be afraid. Choti ma says thats why Badi ma is like this, she frowns, she says that she hopes everything goes well in the engagement.

Daadi, Badi ma, Choti ma and Naniji are there. Daadi tells Naniji that they don't believe in dowery. Whatever they give they give out of their happiness and we accept that the other family takes it. Naniji says that that's not dowery its Shagun. Naniji says that in Akshara's marriage our family name is also attached, if they don't do well people will talk. Naniji sees the jewlery. She says "This?" Badi ma says no there are more, she lists the other jewelery. Choti ma lists the saris. Naniji says that she will get some as well. Choti ma lists the rest of the things. Naniji says thats it? She gets mad. She says that it would have been better if they sent Akshara with nothing.

Akshara tells Varsha that she doesn't know what goes on with Naniji. She didn't like it that she yelled for such a small thing. Varsha says that she doesn't mind, she's the elder. Akshara hugs Varsha. Akshara says that she wishes she was like Varsha. Varsha says she will be after marriage. Akshara says she's scared, she knows all of the traditions here but not at her in-laws. Varsha says that their in-laws will teach her. Akshara says that she's scared of Dadaji, he is also like Naniji. But here people stop Naniji, Naitik said that no one dares speak against him there. Varsha says don't worry, just say sorry in your sweet voice, your parents melt from a single word you say. Akshara says that daughters are forgiven, bahu's aren't always. Akshara says that things change when relation changes.

Daadi and Naniji are in the terres. Daadi offers Naniji paan. Naniji says no but Daadi insists and she does. Gopi Dadi comes. She sits down, daadi gives her paan. Gopi dadi says that she was thinking that they should find a good day for Dhaniya's wedding. Daadi says yes but they should ask her mom first. Gopi daadi says yes. Naniji says that Dhaniya's is ageing who is she getting married with. Daadi says Bhola. Naniji says that she doesn't believe it. She says that both of them.. right under your noses and you didn't realize. These things don't look good in big families. Daadi says that she knows them and its not like this. Naniji says to think what effect that will have on the children. Naniji says that Varsha was Akshara's friend, she probably came home a lot. Was their marriage a love marriage? Daadi says no, its a big story, she will tell her later. She leaves. Naniji calls Gopi dadi when she goes to leave. Naniji tells Gopi Dadi to give her the newspaper. Gopi dadi does. Naniji gives Gopi dadi a look.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the 'LIKE' button or commenting will make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

naniji is certainly a character :) akshara is smart to realize that after marriage her inlaws will be different but io hope everything is ok.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i hope there's a akshara naitk scene 2m
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Payal! 😊

Oh God! Naniji is really annoying me now! What will she do when she finds out that Shaurya and Varsha had a love marriage..?
I felt so bad for Varsha-- she got yelled for such a small matter. Akshara is really lucky that she's Nani's laadli. 😳

-aisha
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was luving naniji!! but i m feeling annoyed by her now! poor varsha...y's aniji sooo strict in everything?!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 dis Nani is 2 much ...... poor Varsha

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update payal.....as usual i loved reading it.....  🤗

i really hope that naniji doesn't create any sort of problems..........and also hope to see some NaKsh scene tomorrow!!!!
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you and no problem 😳😳

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Thanks for the update Payal! 😊

Oh God! Naniji is really annoying me now! What will she do when she finds out that Shaurya and Varsha had a love marriage..?
I felt so bad for Varsha-- she got yelled for such a small matter. Akshara is really lucky that she's Nani's laadli. 😳

-aisha

Yeah I agree with you. Naniji is so like Dadaji about traditions but she nags a lot.
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG
This Naani really is a troublesome character
Naani da Laadla bigad gaya

harshad69 thumbnail
nani has started to irritate now........now the only reason i want akshara and naitik to marry soon is so that nani gets the hell out of the script.