Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
im currently watching this series its really good its like one of those cindrella stories the two guys are hot aswel as the girls are  pretty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shinning Inheritance" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Imzi

IF-Sizzlerz

Imzi

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
At first I was thinking that I should let all the episodes air first then watch it but couldn't help my self... started watching it today up to episode 5 it's really good at the moment hopefully it won't drag later

Here's the synopsis for anyone who doesn't know what it is

This will be focusing on the love and trials of the 20 year old generation. Go Eun Sung's life is similar to Cinderella's. After her father died, her step-mother, Baek Sung Hee, took away all of her assets and her younger brother, Eun Woo, suddenly disappears without a trace. Eun Sung preservers and works really hard to become a chef at a food company. The grandson of the food company, Sun Woo Hwan, notices Eun Sung and falls in love with her.

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
guys who do you thing eun sung is going to end up with. im totally confused lol overall i think that her and hwan make a cute couple coz i love their bickering. the other guy is it but dnt knw why i want her to end up with hwan

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Is the guy in the black Lee Seung Gi ??.. Never heard of the show but I might check it out sometime..

Imzi

IF-Sizzlerz

Imzi

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@ -alimabi- I want eun sung to end up with hwan too I don't know why but I always want the girl to end up with the spoilt bad boy than the nice guy

@
kakato02 Yeah the guy in the black is Lee Seung Gi

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imzi

@ -alimabi- I want eun sung to end up with hwan too I don't know why but I always want the girl to end up with the spoilt bad boy than the nice guy

@
kakato02 Yeah the guy in the black is Lee Seung Gi

i knw hun yur tellin me lol it way better i hope tht they do too ll we cn do is wait and watch

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sorry for all the questions but is Lee Seugn gi the lead actor in the show?? .. and how many episodes will there be for this show ??

Imzi

IF-Sizzlerz

Imzi

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakato02

Sorry for all the questions but is Lee Seugn gi the lead actor in the show?? .. and how many episodes will there be for this show ??

Yeah Lee Seung Gi is the lead.. up to now 10 episodes have aired the next two will be airing this saturday and sunday

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.