Originally posted by: yulZ

yea lo.. man i think we trio turned in to some buddhaaazz n buddhhiizz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cuttie=bua
me= kaka
n
u=aunty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
by the way hahaa.. the fight scene in MJHT πŸ˜†πŸ˜† is making me ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RB'S face when sammy hold his hand haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n when sammy was going to punch him wid that chain he stopped πŸ˜†BY GAWD his hands r soo short πŸ˜†
baki ka comments to be continuedd... πŸ˜†

LMAO waaaah kyaaaaa dosti ki jodi haiπŸ˜†

loooooool i knowwww its sooo funny🀣

looool RBs expressions are tooo funny hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol to be continued after the breakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

i know.. yarr death se returning tak toh is normal thing toh yea toh kuch bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†

HAHA sooo truuuuuu lmaooooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ashmii - 14 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashmii

LMAO waaaah kyaaaaa dosti ki jodi haiπŸ˜†

haha.. imagine we all 3 wid glasses πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

loooooool i knowwww its sooo funny🀣
gawd i neva thought MJHT will have this kind of funny fightsss πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

looool RBs expressions are tooo funny hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know.. mann he looked like a loser se bhi double loserπŸ˜†

lol to be continued after the breakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup.. i hate this ssheeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the worst kebab mein haddi i have ever seen.. grrrrrrrrr

wow mayur 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i just loved that mayu's incomplete dialogueeeeeeeeeπŸ‘

ashmii thumbnail

haha.. imagine we all 3 wid glasses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hahahah yeaaah with walking sticks tooooπŸ˜†
gawd i neva thought MJHT will have this kind of funny fightsss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL i like it its funny its doesnt have all that serious rhona dhonaa and stuff hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know.. mann he looked like a loser se bhi double loserπŸ˜†
LOL i knowwww it was soo kool whendiya slapped hiimπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup.. i hate this ssheeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the worst kebab mein haddi i have ever seen.. grrrrrrrrr
i knowwwww omgd she was soo jealous 2day haha and even in precap she said to samrat are u sure ure only freindsπŸ˜†
wow mayur πŸ˜†i just loved that mayu's incomplete dialogueeeeeeeeeπŸ‘

omgd i knowwwwww haiii she got so worried over a small cutπŸ˜†

yulZ thumbnail

hahahah yeaaah with walking sticks tooooπŸ˜†

omg lets not go that farrr  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
LOL i like it its funny its doesnt have all that serious rhona dhonaa and stuff hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
same here njoyed a lotttttttπŸ˜†
RV's expressions r the main credit for it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even if sammy touched him his expressions were wayyyy too loser typee πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haa n even dia slaaped him πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ that time his expression were more funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

LOL i knowwww it was soo kool whendiya slapped hiimπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oww lolzz that wat i said haha.. yup.. it was so gud !!! he thought she believed him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

i knowwwww omgd she was soo jealous 2day haha and even in precap she said to samrat are u sure ure only freindsπŸ˜†i knowwww 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n even she was like i wont come in between 😑 u already r in between u dummy aurattt 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  gawd m still in 12th cloud frm their head bumping partt 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

omgd i knowwwwww haiii she got so worried over a small cutπŸ˜†
awwwwwwwww.. n again next preacap is sooooooo gd !!!!!!! 😳 lolz she told mayu to hold all those makeup thingsss πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

ashmii thumbnail

same here njoyed a lotttttttπŸ˜†
RV's expressions r the main credit for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even if sammy touched him his expressions were wayyyy too loser typee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haa n even dia slaaped him πŸ‘that time his expression were more funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL hahah yeaaaaah lool he acts all top but then makes loser expressionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looool i know he looked like he was in soo much pain hahahhaπŸ˜† yehhh and he thought aww yeh she believd me then dhn dhan dhan SLAAAAAP ahhahahhaπŸ˜†

ii knowwww πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n even she was like i wont come in between 😑u already r in between u dummy aurattt πŸ˜† gawd m still in 12th cloud frm their head bumping partt πŸ˜†

LOL hahah i knowwwww jus leave them in peaceπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL awieeee yeaaah it was soo adorable then the kebab mai haddi had to come inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awwwwwwwww.. n again next preacap is sooooooo gd !!!!!!! 😳lolz she told mayu to hold all those makeup thingsss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL that was sooo funny when she put all that make up in his hand lool he was jus standing their like waaa haha omgdd maan im in love with their bakground music i even cropped it out and put it on my phonee hahahahaπŸ˜†

okay im going to try study agen =( ihope this time i do something lol byeeeeeeee take care =)

yulZ thumbnail

LOL hahah yeaaaaah lool he acts all top but then makes loser expressionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looool i know he looked like he was in soo much pain hahahhaπŸ˜† yehhh and he thought aww yeh she believd me then dhn dhan dhan SLAAAAAP ahhahahhaπŸ˜†

haha.. loser πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gawd he was better before the fight n those stuff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† abhi toh ditto loser.. chi mera nazroo mein girgaya RV πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that slap was soo fun to watch!! go DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA πŸ˜†

LOL hahah i knowwwww jus leave them in peaceπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL awieeee yeaaah it was soo adorable then the kebab mai haddi had to come inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know.. woh bhi wohi waqt .. idiotss πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. gawd she is sooo jealious. is she blind ?? cant she see their love ?? 😑 πŸ˜† 

LOL that was sooo funny when she put all that make up in his hand lool he was jus standing their like waaa haha omgdd maan im in love with their bakground music i even cropped it out and put it on my phonee hahahahaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know.. haha he was all standing their n holding it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† chooo cute.. n i didnt knew nupur blush soo much πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. omg omg same here i just loveeeee their bg music.. soo romanticcc !!😳

okay im going to try study agen =( ihope this time i do something lol byeeeeeeee take care =)haha gud luck πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont think abt mayur or sajan when u r studying πŸ˜† bieeeeeeeeee

yulZ thumbnail
welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tell me honestly.. did u study ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashmii thumbnail

NopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†

u know i went up after and then i headache so i went sleeep and just gt upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wat yuu been up 2?πŸ˜†

yulZ thumbnail
haha seeee πŸ˜†

i m just making siggies frm the time u left πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i had my dinner n then after that also i ate a choclate doughnut =p πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n now again making siggies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†