Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I liked today's epi. It was very confrontational. First we had Rana and Padmini's dad. Then we had Rana and Padmini and finally we had Padmini and her dad. It was an all round battle of wits and words...and ego!

I really liked the scene where Padmini's dad offered his shoes to Rana. I don't know why but for me that was such a powerful gesture.
Jenifer. thumbnail
I hope it's super duper grand wedding. It has to be if we count the stature Rana and Padmini hold.

Poor Rana, finally he's got permission to marry Padmini but now he can't see her let alone speak to her! Probably this is where Badal can play messenger? 😉
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Aww, how cute would that be, Badal taking messages from one to the other.

Simi - the eyes are incredibly expressive. They were the first things to strike me.

Monu, Beena - fancy seeing you here 😛 Agree with your comments on Tejaswini, it's her first week so let's see how her expressions shape up. Not a bad start at all though. I am really liking her character, it's so passionate.

And the scary dude is really scary. That scene when he flipped the coin, and on the downturn he chopped off the spy's head..wow, even though I was braced for it, I could help but be shocked. Mukesh Rishi huh? Some people are just too good at playing baddies!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good thinking Jenifer!

I loved that scene with the coin and the head chop, it was just unexpected, but so simple and clever!

I liked the twist in that Padmini's dad wasn't against Rana, he was just testing him!

-waits patiently for someone to say, WOW look at your siggy and look at the first siggy in the creations gallery-
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Jen, are you saying the tearing of the dupatta didn't do it for you? 😛

Sattvik , the siggie is beaut. I'm using it too, hope that's OK! Do make more.

Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Nish - Of course it did it for me. Oh the memories.

Sattvik - WOW look at your siggy! Honestly, the siggies are beautiful. I too am using it! So when's the next batch?
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode ... ❤️

A woman torn between her love for her father and her fiance.

The emotions were so genuine ... the dialogs so touching, so real.

Queen Padmini lived thousands of years ago and today we are watching her story with the latest technology but basic human emotions and reactions like love, anger, pride, envy, fear, surprise, happiness ... are still the same.

Goes to show that the times have changed but the human core will always remain the same.   😍

Edited by simi2006747 - 14 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
simi i agree with you dear same thing i said in written update forum that woman torn between her father and her lover whom she dearly love

and actually we cannot blame her dad because he loves his daughter a lot and he wants to see her happy and wanted to see how much rana loves her daughter
and rana on other side was right too that the person who was claiming to behappy in all way in all situation with does not respect his homeland
i really like all convo between all

i think this marriage will be very grand one with all romantic scenes
like ranaji is too much in love with padmini and same padmini too so he wants tomeet her see her but now he has to stay away and jn i agree badal the messenger please bring on.......

and some lovely interaction between this couple......so i think before trouble name khilji land in rana and padmini's life we might treated with rana's romantice side
and after that true battle
and
satvik excellent siggis lovingthem

will sue one too

and that girl has very beautiful eyes...just shehas to work on some lips movement and i think she will by time
Jenifer. thumbnail
I don't have anything against Padmini's dad. Well, not now anyway. At first I was thinking what the dude was upto. He seriously wanted his beautiful daughter to grow old all by herself, when in those days it was considered important to get your children married of the the best and in the most grandest way? But the later epis explained alot, if not all. I totally understand where he's coming from.

I want Rana to defy the rule of not being able to see your future partner. Would like to see him visit Padmini in the dead of the night, chori chori chupke chupke. That would be a scene to look forward to, na?

Beena, I hope Khilji makes his appearance after the marriage. We all know he's going to create a great deal of destruction, mess and havoc but what's the hurry? I know, I know, we only have 6 months but still!

BTW - Beena, me too smitten by true Kings 😳
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Milna Asambhav Hoga!

I don't think Padmini's dad is going to let Rana Ratan Singh break the traditions of Sinhal Dweep and let him see Padmini, he has probably guarded her with tight security..... But still it would be fun trying to see that happen!

I understand Padmini's dad, I had the same thing with my sister, I wanted to be friends with my brother-in-law before they got married and the image I had of him at first and now, is totally different! So I guess I can kind of relate to her dad, but the worse thing is after the marriage, you just feel a bit empty for a while, it takes long to get over the fact that she lives with someone else now.....