Will you watch finals after results are out? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Will you watch finals after results are out?

Poll Choice
No
Yes
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeshh~~!! Only for Karan! He has been the SOLE reason i've been watching this season of JDJ. (never watched this show before 😆) and also how can I miss KaRam's dostana!!??
 yehh deffo..sooo happy tht BB won!.x
well i will onkly see karan prformences n dat also online coz i dnt wanna help dis disgusting show in increasing dere trps...
I will watch for Hard Kaur....and Mona! 😃
Yes ..def. id like to see Prachi!!! lol
 i dont like gauhar but. she is best dancer and very good musics at her performance usually ... she was very lucky her performance with  hussain ......

i like karan's  dance usualy but he was unlucky his performance musics appropriate selected.and Usually, the jury did not treat him fairly. Sometimes they deserve harsh criticism of the points were made.in my opinion...

BB very good person and football  player ....   but he wasnt very best dancer in JDJ 3.... dance  did not  very supple and there was no mimik.

AGAIN I DONT LIKE GAUHAR BUT SHE Should WIN.      BB won cong but  was not right.

Among the other competitors There were better ones.

OMG cant wait till the finals i M SOOOO HAPPY BB WON I TNK THIS IS THE BEST JHALAK DIKHLAJA OUT OF THEMALL AND A VERy deserving dancer won woohooo BB u rock
Will get to see Ram after long time. From promos looks like he is hosting part of it.