Could Nahar still be alive?

indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In yest.'s episode, when Saawri asks Gurumaa whether she knew her father, Gurumaa says she knew him very well & walks away. So is there a chance of Amrit being Nahar himself? Gurumaa's answer & her way of smiling & walking away looked & sounded very mysterious to me.😕 What do u guys think?Edited by indumak2002 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jogi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a same feeling too.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think so, it wouldn't make sense
butuna thumbnail
So ridiculous. Fiirst, Saloni came out of jail and did not even bother to visit her two daughters, instead became daasa to two other children.

Now Amrit is Nahar, who never regained his memory, which would be the only excuse for him not bothering to visit his family. 🤢
neha2706 thumbnail
I dont think so amrit is Nahar because Guruma said that everytime after Nahar's Barsi u go back from here then why u r not going these year
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: butuna

So ridiculous. Fiirst, Saloni came out of jail and did not even bother to visit her two daughters, instead became daasa to two other children.

Now Amrit is Nahar, who never regained his memory, which would be the only excuse for him not bothering to visit his family. 🤢

but that's a good excuse😆 I never thought about that. I think they could bring him back this way, I really want the entire family happy in th last episode😆