Posted: 14 years ago

hi girls

i dont know about you lot but seeing two fit guys in one show, is driving me totally crazy lol
eijaz is so fit and he looked absolutely cute and aamir with his cute smile uff maar dala yaar

i like the fact that they are different from the movie, they didnt show aamir as geeky and so on that would have annoyed me, but the production is handling everything brilliantly

ps. bhaskar needs to get a good beating for doing that to geeta πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but he looked so cute when he was explaining to her

can close topic 😳
haha bhaskar did get beeating- he changed in to a girl- thats more than a punishment for him lol
yeah i didnt get to see the ending because the recording stopped lol
but yeah thats one heck of a punishment, and for me i wont be able to see him as much now
@amzy--- i'll just say ditto πŸ˜†
i just hope the creatives doesnt disppoint us. i'll do a morcha if they show any annoying boring rona dhona and melodrama and am glad they didnt do any direct lifting of scenes/character from mr.ya miss.

am loving it 
Chill kar yaar... i dnt know why even though Bhaskar particularly ruined a girls life, I still can't hate him... he's tooo adorable and the way he explained everything to her... WOH πŸ˜†... if a guy did that to me I would slap him and god knows what... but Bhaskar is toooo cute n sexy n hot... i cnt help it... n Aamir... oye hoye... two hotties in one show... *sighs*
Originally posted by soulfry

@amzy--- i'll just say ditto πŸ˜†
i just hope the creatives doesnt disppoint us. i'll do a morcha if they show any annoying boring rona dhona and melodrama and am glad they didnt do any direct lifting of scenes/character from mr.ya miss.

am loving it 

hi orin
thanks for agreeing, yeah i am just praying that the show gives us some good entertainment and a bit of a stress relief from our hectic lives lol.
mr ya miss was good but some of it was boring... so hopefully it will be done a bit differently so we dont have to compare scenes. first episode was terrificπŸ˜ƒ
I know me neither
Eijaj is okay for me but Amir
whoa was missing him so much
finally i can breathe lol 
Originally posted by prettyasjen

Chill kar yaar... i dnt know why even though Bhaskar particularly ruined a girls life, I still can't hate him... he's tooo adorable and the way he explained everything to her... WOH πŸ˜†... if a guy did that to me I would slap him and god knows what... but Bhaskar is toooo cute n sexy n hot... i cnt help it... n Aamir... oye hoye... two hotties in one show... *sighs*

LOl i was surprised she didnt slap him, i really thought she would---man that scene was horribleeee what he did. i felt so bad for her...hahahaa...besides being hot- his acting was amazin
Originally posted by prettyasjen

i know i was practically shouting at the tv, they should have shown that geeta replies with a bit more attitude i mean she just got cheated, but instead they showed her confused which works for me aswell
geeta is too innocent as bhaskar said... tell me about it bhaskar is way to sexy to be able to dislike him lol
Originally posted by amreen1990

yeah i didnt get to see the ending because the recording stopped lol
but yeah thats one heck of a punishment, and for me i wont be able to see him as much now

yah even i was like what?? thats it? no more of him!!!!!!