Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jjairam

jjairam

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
She could sense that the atmosphere was tense at home, both Dadisa and Saasuma were tense and irritated yet she kept whining and ended up getting yelled at, feeling bad and crying to a picture of her parents.
This is getting to be like a Hindi movie. I expect her to break out into a song next.
 Anandi had such a pleasant role with such amazingly cute dialogues that folks who don't routinely watch TV serials- myself included- started watching BV.
Go back over her dialogues and role for the last couple of months and see if you can remember one fetching episode with her in it.
Sigh!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi today" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Haha I know what you mean.. Anandi used to be a really cute character but now they made her annoying. Too bad. I guess they did that on purpose? Confused Maybe as the kids get older they'll show her getting more mature. (it seems like the opposite is happening. LOL) I really think Jagya's acting is much more mature and natural.

sashb

Groupbie

sashb

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Right u r..instead of being innocent and ignorant I feel Anandi is slowly turning to be a bit abnormal..a girl of age 13 yrs should know that the house is in a tense mood, so u need to behave in a certain manner instead of bugging everyone and asking stupid questions...she needs to understand that she might be young as compared to other members in the house but she is not a kid to indulge in such stupid behaviour....But anyway, Avika is not at fault..she has to do what the directors and script writers tell her to do... Smile

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why neither Gehna nor badi Maasi tried to explain to her that she shouldn't have lied.. she continued whining saying whats my fault.. someone shud have mentioned it along with the consoling.. also maybe bring to her notice to lay low for a while as things are tensed around the house. Thats why she never understands her faults.. everyone just cuddles up to her whenever dadisa shouts at her but no one tells her where she is going wrong. 

Edited by gullicricket - 25 May 2009 at 9:56pm

jjairam

jjairam

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

I don't understand why neither Gehna nor badi Maasi tried to explain to her that she shouldn't have lied.. she continued whining saying whats my fault.. someone shud have mentioned it along with the consoling.. also maybe bring to her notice to lay low for a while as things are tensed around the house. Thats why she never understands her faults.. everyone just cuddles up to her whenever dadisa shouts at her but no one tells her where she is going wrong. 

Well put. The writer could work this in so that her character is given room to grow. Its almost like the writer/s have a list of things they want to take panga with. Once its done, they drop the subject. For example, it was on their checklist to bash the concept of eating/sleeping separately during periods. Well that was shown once and then never again....its like she never got it again/ its never an issue again.

She is to address her husband politely....well then the subject is dropped after two episodes.

Then there was the issue raised about the money her parents borrowed for Suguna's gauna....that was then dropped.

Its like there is a checklist of points and they are blasting through it and once they've made their point, they don't revisit it.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
i agree with few others here. unlike jagya and suguna anandi is an overly curious child. plus it looks like her own mother hasnt taught her some basic stuff abt the environment around her. for instance what is gauna or that its not right for a girl to meet a boy before her gauna(even if its hubby) etc. so its better that now someone either sumitra, gehna or badi masi give her some basic gyan and ask her to lay low whenever she realizes the atmosphere is tense in the house instead of asking irritating questions. basically behave like jagya who quietly goes away when asked to.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Yeah i agree...she's actin too kiddish..n she's supposed 2 b 13!..she was damn cute earlier..miss d old Anandi..!

fruit_n_nut

Groupbie

fruit_n_nut

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I miss the old anandi too. From wat dey showed us first the sweet litle anandi has become a pestering kid

Like in yesterday's epi(25.05.09), she jus had a blastng
frm dadisa, she cud see her sasuma worried,
a 13 yr old will have enough sence not to pester wid questions

To show her inocent they need not make her ask
silly questions all the time n ask explainations everytime

Jagya has more sence than her, he atlest keeps quite wen asked to

Post Reply New Post

Go to top