First Episode - Your Views!

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiya Friends!🤗

I'm sure by now we have all scene the first episode!

I found it fantastic! Bhaskar Bharti is fresh, cute, sweet, not to mention funny!😆

I loved Eijaz's and Aamir's acting. I felt so bad for Geeta, she was left at her wedding venue like that.

The girl version of Bhaskar (Bharti) cracked me up! How she started looking under all her clothes and stuff. I wonder if Payal will believe him.

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I loved the first Episode....it was interesting n something new..to see.. Ejaz and Aamir were superb in acting!!!...overall a good episode....lukin forward to see more...
Nikasha. thumbnail

Me too!

Guys, we should make some promotional sigs, to encourage people to join our section.
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

Me too!

Guys, we should make some promotional sigs, to encourage people to join our section.

good idea😃

overall i loved the epi not sayin cuz am an eijaz fan am sayin cuz i enjoyed the epi everyone did good and cant wait for the next episode😳
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg ...I love this show..and I hope it runs for some time..first epi..was great. Its a diff concept...and i hope it stays that way...i dont want it turn into like a typical indian soap opera...but anyways..great epi!! I LUV this forum so far..i hope it grows so be a great forum/show!!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

good idea😃

overall i loved the epi not sayin cuz am an eijaz fan am sayin cuz i enjoyed the epi everyone did good and cant wait for the next episode😳

I am on It, Guyz
I Just Opened PS , I will Make some Promotional Sigs soon,
Hmm, I am Yet to watch the first Epi
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

I am on It, Guyz
I Just Opened PS , I will Make some Promotional Sigs soon,
Hmm, I am Yet to watch the first Epi

YAYYYYYYYYYY cant wait😃 i posted vidz on youtube😳
Nikasha. thumbnail
Great Imran! Could you make them? I've seen your work, and I must say I'm impressed.
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the first episode!!! itd be nice to see more of eijaz obviously thats not possible but over all it was a gd episode. the grl version of bhaskar is cute!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
After a long time I have spent an evening watching Sony and all shows are good concepts. Especially BB which is a very light hearted show after such a long time.