Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasiii thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mayank fought for nupur, and Gunjan knew it.  That might be the reason why Gunjan thought of Mayank as a dependable person.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SidraLuvMayurBL

@kavz: WHAT- BHASKAR BHARTI STARTED?? 😲

OMG i HAVE TO WATCH IT! wohooo...it was goood???πŸ˜ƒ is the link up yet??? goshhhh i gotta watch!!

back to topic: so guys..at the end of the day as cute as majan scene was...i didnt understand whyshe wud run to mayank of all ppl..i expected her to go to benjie...she and benjie and more close than her and mayank...plus benjie being sammy's best friend..btu all in all it gives us a chance to see mayank peeting rv - which is all good!πŸ˜‰

sid it do not made sense at all.....gunjan SHOULD have gone to benji , a teacher, or even nupur...as she was scared n everything.....nupur gng to mayank would have been more logical......but the point of the scene n apparently this topic is not logic.........its manjan....whatever way they r presented....its good to know soo many of us like their sis-bro relationship.....i liked the scene too....next time theres a manjan scene even if it is of 2-3 seconds....i'll surely make sure i m the first to make a topic ....the most adorable bro-sis jodi......very cute...really....
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abanti

u seem to hv a problem with everything..............if u hv so many complaints then just stop watching the show..........dont use this forum as a complain box .................and plzzzzzzzzzzz for gods sake STOP OVER REACTING on such minor issues..............other shows show far more unrealistic stuff...........

if this forum can b used as a praise box...then it can b used as a complain box too.....the point is discussion....u just cannot tell anyone what to do n what not to do.....n V DO NOT care about other shows....v WATCH this show....so this forum has to tolerate our overacting.....

sid personally i love ur overacting...really...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as soon as i saw last scene i knew there will be a topic on MAjan .. well .. apnay mayank ki tu baat hi kuch aur hai .. saaray usse hi bulaatay hain ..

as far as chemistry is concerned ..it was really sweet of gunjan . she went to him like a little sister ..  i foundt it cute :)

abanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as soon as i saw last scene i knew there will be a topic on MAjan .. well .. apnay mayank ki tu baat hi kuch aur hai .. saaray usse hi bulaatay hain ..

as far as chemistry is concerned ..it was really sweet of gunjan . she went to him like a little sister ..  i foundt it cute :)

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U
snaz81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaFan

i think it makes sense that Gunjan went to Mayank.

she needed a responsible and mature person to break up the fight and in such a situation, u don't wanna involve teachers and school administrators (cuz Samrat could get in trouble and Gunjan wouldn't want that) Uday is all brawn but no brains lol so he is ruled out. And Benji is sweet nah. so Gunjan needed someone who is smart and responsible.

**these r my reflections based purely on reading the  update...have yet to watch the episode πŸ˜‰

agree with u riya completely...at that time a sensible person was needed to stop the fight AND to handle someone like RV. Princi and teachers wud have caused sammy to get in trouble. so gunjan just went to the most sensible friend samrat has and that's mayank😊.
missing Vmars thumbnail
btw guys da princi will eventually land up ( saw it in da SBS clip )
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What gunjan and mayank as sis-bro??πŸ˜† Wouldn't that make mayank nupur's bro too??πŸ˜• Anyways, mayank-gunjan are FRIENDS just like samrat-nupur!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: preks

What gunjan and mayank as sis-bro??πŸ˜† Wouldn't that make mayank nupur's bro too??πŸ˜• Anyways, mayank-gunjan are FRIENDS just like samrat-nupur!!

oppppppppoce I didn't think that way!!!!!!πŸ˜†

ok then ''sali-jiju'' or ''friends'' will be fineπŸ˜‰
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

Must we make a comment on their chemistry? I don't get what the problem is with the whole Arjun-Sanaya issue here