Members Lounge

Random Questions 35 - short n sweet version!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Hi all, hope your exams are going well...Hope ya get good grades! Thought we would keep this one short - these are all "organic" questions - meaning they are not from a site but from a human's mind from some 1(s) on this forum WOOOOOOOOT! Smile

1. If you could have any  job in the world (at any pay level u want), what would it be and why?

Fire fighter..I dunno i just love the action and adrenaline.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment? Why and how?
Falling on my rollerblades when trying to be cool :(

3. How do you dress everyday? Anything special?
@ Home tshirt pants, but work dress clothes/suit.. Going out jeans and shoes...

4. What is the crziest thing you have ever done? I mean so crazy that your parents dont even know!
Put on a skirt Confused

5. Have you ever dreamt about something that when you woke up you thought it was real?
Yes! I dreamt i had to go to work, and i woke up scrambling to get out, ran took a shower, and when i was getting ready i noticed the clock stated "Saturday"...LOL

6. Kiss me thru the phone reminds you of..
A very interesting song......

7. Do you read fmylife.com?
Its an interesting site, some cool crazy person showed this to me. I must say its cool to hear peoples lives...Sometimes i wish i can help them...

8. If you were going to turn into a vampire, you would prefer to be 'transformed' at (give age):
I would want to be transformed now...that way i can be my age/look 4ever! WOOOOOOOT!

10. Do you think Jay Sean is hot?
I am a guy so i cant answer, his style is cool...a lil pretty boyish to me...but i kinda dress like him so...LOL..

11. If you could live any movie in real life what would it be?
Starwars!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone else says starwars, i wana hug u! bc veee rrr cooool!

12. If you could be anyone now, who would it be?
President of the US!

13. Do you think you are creative?
Sometimes.

14. Do you plan ahead in life or just go with the flow?

always plan ahead..

16. Would you ever date/marry someone who is new to the country you reside in (i.e. not totally assimilated with the country culture)?

I would, just as long as she is willing to be open to the country culture (i.e. american culture) - as I would be open to her culture as well.

17. Do you give into peer pressure or follow your own style?
When i was younger i use to follow ppl's styles and fit in...now its what makes me comofortable woot!

18. Have you ever been mean to someone at school/work?
Yes...i felt bad...

19. What is your favorite brand of jeans?

Diesel! They r super expensive..but super sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

20. Favorite brand of shoes?
PUMA - i use to work there so i had like 105 pairs of shoes at one pt...i sold most of them...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Questions 35 - short n sweet version!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I'm first this time!

1. If you could have any  job in the world (at any pay level u want), what would it be and why?

Singer of (Indian Music) but not playback and I'm also striving to be a physician.

Going to the men's restroom by accident. Confused

I like to wear dress/formal shirts with dark jeans at school. I like clothes with collars.

4. What is the crziest thing you have ever done? I mean so crazy that your parents dont even know!
I took the ferry when I was in junior high by myself. I know not that crazy LOL.

5. Have you ever dreamt about something that when you woke up you thought it was real?
I thought I was eating ice cream and when I woke up I was looking for the bowl. LOL

It's kind of cliche' so all the overrated celebrities (won't list all their names).

Never heard of it Confused.

8. If you were going to turn into a vampire, you would prefer to be 'transformed' at (give age):
30's maybe

He sings good but cute not hot. He's looks like a little kid to me.

Hmmmm I love this question! I would like to be a part of The Pursuit of Happyness (but a female protagonist who doesn't have to live in the subway).

Amrita Rao plus Shreya Goshal b/c there not that famous LOL and I can still have some privacy.

Yes I like to write stories and poetry.

Both

16. Would you ever date/marry someone who is new to the country you reside in (i.e. not totally assimilated with the country culture)?

Hahaha I know what that's like because it's going to happen in my family but I'm not the one getting married. It's good to be open-minded as long as they fulfill all my other requirements.

I never really followed the trends just wore formal because I like it... now that's becoming a trend.

A long time ago but not anymore.

DKNY

Nike

Edited by Ophelia - 25 May 2009 at 12:41pm

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Hi all, hope your exams are going well...Hope ya get good grades! Thought we would keep this one short - these are all "organic" questions - meaning they are not from a site but from a human's mind from some 1(s) on this forum WOOOOOOOOT! Smile

Environmentalist

Hymmm Can't remember now

@School, uniforms Ouch @Home shorts and t shirt

Wowwwwwwww So manyLOLTongue

OMG, like all the time....Most recent- I went to buy doubles and SD were thereShocked And I was like OMG and jumped on them ROFL And I remember eating doubles with them after I finished hyperventalting...and when I woke up, I was gonna tell my sister how I met SD when I went to buy doubles but then I ceatch myself LOL

a phoneConfused

Nooo whats that?

ammmm 1 year ago! :D

I knw how made this up?!!? TongueWinkLOL He's nice

Hymmm I dont knw, Finding Nemo...I wanna be Crush Cool

My pet cat, Dude...He has it so niceTongueLOL

Sometimes yeh

Both....depends

I doh knw

Nope nope nope.....I can safely say that!! :D

Yes...lolTongue

Emmmm whatever is comfy

Converse....Big smile

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ophelia

I'm first this time!

I took the ferry when I was in junior high by myself. I know not that crazy LOL.

Wow someone is bad................Embarrassed kidding : )

i took the bus home from my class in NY (PS55Q), because my dad made a joke and told me I have to take it soon..And my dad chased the bus with my teacher lol...

and keep up the hard work, i just attended my sister's graduation at her university (Pharmacy Dr now) - and there were other medical doctors graduating (optometrist, dental etc..), also many physicians i think...Its amazing, such a long road and just like that you are thrown out in the real world...ready to impact your patient's life...

we have better medical/pharmacy students today than we did 10 or even 5 yrs ago thanks to information, the web and new technology...imagine how we will be in the next 5-10 or 20 years! These new grads are off the line of cutting edge information.

FL has one of the best medical and nursing schools in the US..

Edited by AsliiGuy - 25 May 2009 at 2:52pm

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@ the Lama -

OMG, like all the time....Most recent- I went to buy doubles and SD were thereShocked And I was like OMG and jumped on them ROFL And I remember eating doubles with them after I finished hyperventalting...and when I woke up, I was gonna tell my sister how I met SD when I went to buy doubles but then I ceatch myself LOL

(awww how nice....i would wake up super hungry lol)....

Sometimes yeh

(you are being too modest here.....U are the Limz Creations Founder/president/owner)...hehe

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

@ the Lama -

OMG, like all the time....Most recent- I went to buy doubles and SD were thereShocked And I was like OMG and jumped on them ROFL And I remember eating doubles with them after I finished hyperventalting...and when I woke up, I was gonna tell my sister how I met SD when I went to buy doubles but then I cetch myself LOL

(awww how nice....i would wake up super hungry lol)....

I did, and no one was home Ouch my sister was still sleeping @ 11 amLOL
So I had to make my own breakfast...didn't even get the doubles

Sometimes yeh

(you are being too modest here.....U are the Limz Creations Founder/president/owner)...hehe

Nooo nooooo, I suck, you rarely see any (C)LIMZ CREATIONZ so the sometimes is right Tongue

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
The best doctor in the world that can do everything possible :P (surgeries, blah blah) 

omgosh at my middle school grad, i went on stage, shook hands with the teacher, and forgot to take my award.

casually, i just go to school.

iidk

yep

a phone

no its messed up

eww why would i wanna be a vampire 

yeee(H) but ksg is hotter :)

lots, but mostly the drama DMG ;) <3

i would stay as myself -_-

ye i can be

plan ahead, go with the flow, whichever i feel like doing atm

no

my own style :]

aha many times :)
but not anymoree i used to though
i dont have time for all that now -_-

guess, and i like stitches jeans too.

aha puma! i have the black and white paiir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top