Bhaskar Bharti

|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

LabRat34

LabRat34

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

Originally posted by LabRat34

Hey! Just getting into the show...but I'm a little confused as to why Bhaskar never married Geetahe never married her cuz he really doesn't care about women.....she was just time pass. and she was like an experiment to help write his article for top ten ways to impress women&stuff. then he kinda became a girl........ and why she put a curse on himshe was just really mad at him because he just left her hanging.she was suppossed to get married to him and he abandoned her, pretneding to care.also, he insulted her  and why whenever I watch the show...I only ever see Bharti LOLyou only see bharti cuz bhaskar turned into bharti and hasn't changed back yet........you only see bhaskar when kk(the guy with peacock feather who knows about what happens) comes.........kk can change bharti to bhaskaar and back

AWWW thank you soooooooo much!!Big smile...I watched the first episode on youtube and it all made sense after! felt stupid for my questionsLOL...thanks though!Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De|| (Page 5)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bmtdluver

Hey! Just getting into the show...but I'm a little confused as to why Bhaskar never married Geetahe never married her cuz he really doesn't care about women.....she was just time pass. and she was like an experiment to help write his article for top ten ways to impress women&stuff. then he kinda became a girl........ and why she put a curse on himshe was just really mad at him because he just left her hanging.she was suppossed to get married to him and he abandoned her, pretneding to care.also, he insulted her  and why whenever I watch the show...I only ever see Bharti LOLyou only see bharti cuz bhaskar turned into bharti and hasn't changed back yet........you only see bhaskar when kk(the guy with peacock feather who knows about what happens) comes.........kk can change bharti to bhaskaar and back

AWWW thank you soooooooo much!!Big smile...I watched the first episode on youtube and it all made sense after! felt stupid for my questionsLOL...thanks though!Star
lol, no problemo!!
btw, luv your sig!! itz really funny

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hi can someone please give me teh full story of Bhaskar Bharti from day 1.

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Priya--

hi
here is d link to bb written update frm 1 epi to 14th july..........................

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1185016

hope it'll help u...............

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyam91

Originally posted by --Priya--

hi
here is d link to bb written update frm 1 epi to 14th july..........................

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1185016

hope it'll help u...............

Thanks!

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hey in the JUNE 4 episode can anyone tell me the name of the drink tht was beeped.
......on the rocks..double??
please n ty 

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hi are there any FF's in this forum? Can someone please give me the link.
Thanx Priya

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihali7

hey in the JUNE 4 episode can anyone tell me the name of the drink tht was beeped.
......on the rocks..double??
please n ty 
Scotch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top