Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Hello everyone Hug

If you have any suggestions/comments or queries, please post in this thread.

Regards,

IF Development Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De||" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PROTOPLASM

PROTOPLASM

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey, can anybody tell me the name of the actress who plays the role of Payal, Bhaskar's best friend ??? Smile

Also, I am so sure that I have seen that girl in any serial before, but I just can't remember in which serial I have seen her, so can anybody help me in that also ??? Smile

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PROTOPLASM

Hey, can anybody tell me the name of the actress who plays the role of Payal, Bhaskar's best friend ??? Smile

Also, I am so sure that I have seen that girl in any serial before, but I just can't remember in which serial I have seen her, so can anybody help me in that also ??? Smile

the name of the actress who plays the role of payal is aanchal.
she was in 'aek chaabi hai pados mein' (starplus) and 'santaan' (starplus)

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey, i'm looking for old KHNK vieos -is there any way some1 can upload them???all the old links are expired and YT has only a few!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SidraLuvMayurBL

Hey, i'm looking for old KHNK vieos -is there any way some1 can upload them???all the old links are expired and YT has only a few! 

I'm pretty sure it'll be difficult to get them becuase seeing how the show ended a few years ago. And also since most vidoe's would be expired. I'm thinking Youtube would be the only way, and like you said, even those only have a few. But right now, I don't think many would still have those videos either.  Sorry, that wasn't really much help. Embarrassed

PROTOPLASM

PROTOPLASM

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulfry

the name of the actress who plays the role of payal is aanchal.
she was in 'aek chaabi hai pados mein' (starplus) and 'santaan' (starplus)

Thank you so much Big smile

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Well i have a suggestion when the forum will start the hot seat thingy the title for the member of the week should be "Editor of the Week" or something bette rit was just a suggestion.

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Mallu..i think its gonna be Bhaskar/Bharti of the week..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top