shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi,

i was just wondering if anyone else saw the preview sony showed on jassi right after today's show ended?

it had someone dancing and jassi and armaan were there too.. i was a bit confused.. if anyone saw that or knows about that, could you please tell me what that was about?

thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, i saw it as well.  It showed Nigar Khan (actress who was Sheetal in "Lipstick" and is Shaila in "Hum Do Hain Na") dancing to some song about love (i guess they go to some show or maybe it's at GM).  While the song is playing, they show Armaan glancing at Jassi and Jassi glancing at Armaan.  Armaan kind of has a pained look in his eye, while Jassi's look is more hard and stern.  I guess that they'll show Armaan's feelings for Jassi blossoming even more and Jassi will continue to not believe him.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I also saw a promo connecting to the same where nandu and jassi are sitting together near a table and armaan close to bar and trying to hide and watch them.

So I guess Armaan is evesdropping.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
man this is just getting too good. My Poor Armaan...............😭. He's hurt😭 and him being hurt is hurting me😭😭
jprasad thumbnail
tomorrow's episode should be a lot of fun!   πŸ˜ƒ
shiverz thumbnail

Oh, i understand now.. thanks for the clarification.. 😊

and yes, tomorrow's show should be fun to watch armaan spy on jassi and nandu..πŸ˜†

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I wish JJKN was for one hr instead of a half...The clock just ticks by and it's over before i realize the time! Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
dkaddict thumbnail
esp. since half of it is commercials and theme song!😑
queenbee thumbnail
I think the actual JJKN lasts barely 18 mins! I calculated once, a week ago

😭😭😭
ides thumbnail
OMG....queenbee....loove ur avatar