Check our Videos on Mobile too

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

In order to expand our reach of audience and also providing an alternative way to view the videos that we upload on our India-Forums Video section we are now on YouTube too. Another reason being that our video server is currently not supporting 3GP mobile videos so through Youtube you can watch our videos on your mobiles too.

You can now subscribe to our youtube video channel to receive regular updates as and when a new video is uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tellybuzz

There are more stuff that are in the making and will be rolled out after being tested thoroughly. So keep visiting us and we hope that your stay on India-Forums.com is always a pleasant one. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay BhatterEdited by vijay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. very nice hun now its easy 2 catch videos...thanks alot vijay..πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww gr88888 thnx a million

saba
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

awesome!!!! good job guys.

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aw
thank u soooooooooooooooo much
already subscribed😊

Edited by fizii_gurl - 14 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I have already discovered tellybuzz and have been watching the videos on my iphone. Vijay, I know this is the wrong thread but I am really hoping there will be a mobile site as I am on IF a lot on my phone and some pages take a long time to load..
~ChinMay~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vijay bhaiya.. Plz pay attention to my post. Earlier India Forums was easy to open and log in via mobile through google web transcoder.(ie. wap.google.com/gwt/n?) but when IF came with new layout, there are a lot of login problems. If login is successful, then the editor for posting does not appear! The new editor of the new layout is incompatible with the google's transcoder. Pls introduce a feature of a choice between basic editor and high level editor so that IF can again be browsed via mobile. Now, it works only on few mobile browsers like ucweb and teashark(the new IF version is incompatible with famous& most popular mobile java browser opera mini 4.2 too), and browsing via those are charged heavily by mobile operators. Airtel charges 30paisa/20kb while vodafone(x-hutch) charges 10paisa/10kb..while google wireless transcoder offers free browsing. Pls do reply
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Thanks Vijay Sir

Hey just call me Vijay ..😊. I am no celebrity ... 😊
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sounds kool 😊  utube will be easy for all to access. thx 4 the news
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey...are there only videos on the fone?
no updates...as such...of the latest news?????
thankyu vijay bhaiya..
regards..
ananya