~~Aru's Corner..NEW Nupur VM...PG = 14!~~

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi

The latest VM, on Mayur.......my fourth one!!!
As said I have updated!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The song is Kuch Khaas hain .......relating to what Nupur feels now......The movie is Fashion.....where I ahve included all her feelings in this song ......do see and tell me how it is!!!😳😳😳

I am back again.....with my third VM....ON Sajan...as I had promised....😳😳😳
Here is the link....

In this Vm, Gunjan remembers the time she spent with Samrat on their outing and wishes she would always have times like that....enjoying with him and loving every bit of that time they spend together....
Gunajn goes to the park all excited and remebers her cute day out with Samrat........😳😳😳
The song is Tu Bin Bataye from RDB!😳

My other VM's.....in case u havent seen are::::😳😳😳

Mayur

Where Mayank is falling in love and he asks his mom and Nupur what exactly is happening ,....he is seeing this one girl in his dreams and everywhere  .....Nupur says yes it is love!😳
The song is Kahiin Naa Laage Maan from Kismat Konnection!😳

Rania

RV comes to college and the VM is based on how he is able to whisk her away into his words....Dia's expressions is a must note in this VM...becoz each one of them is different and conveys different things.....
It is basically set in the part where Dia starts to feel bad that Sajan are together and then her man....πŸ˜†....should I say guy....πŸ˜†...RV arrives.....
The song is Main Yahaan Hoon..from Veer Zaara! 

Guys do vote or rate or just let me know how they are.....
LoveπŸ˜›
Aru
(Aranya)

{{{{P.S......Don't worry about how I would feel.......I make them and so I am open to all comments.....😊😊😊!}}}}

Edited by Aranya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome Vm's aranya di!!😊Edited by sweetsarah13 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetsarah13

awesome Vm's aranya di!!😊

Thanks a lot @sweetaraha13..😳...glad u liked it/!πŸ˜›
..but dear dont call me diπŸ˜ƒ....I might be younger than you!πŸ˜†
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Hi Aru,you already made VM on SaJan,omg you are so fast.Thanks for the Pm dear,i wanna see it really badly now,but from few days my you tube is not working,so i can't download it.But i promise,jaise hi mera you tube work karega,i will definitely watch and comment😊and you told me that i didn't watch your Rania one and you were crying tooπŸ˜‰,the reason is the same sweetie.Otherwise you know na that how can i miss your VMs and topics,i love to see and comment yaar😊. 
loveudaniel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy aru di..
the vm's are awesome..mostly the sajan's one..
I just love it... 😊 😊

Originally posted by: MarialikesMohit

Hi Aru,you already made VM on SaJan,omg you are so fast.Thanks for the Pm dear,i wanna see it really badly now,but from few days my you tube is not working,so i can't download it.But i promise,jaise hi mera you tube work karega,i will definitely watch and comment😊and you told me that i didn't watch your Rania one and you were crying tooπŸ˜‰,the reason is the same sweetie.Otherwise you know na that how can i miss your VMs and topics,i love to see and comment yaar😊. 

Oh Maria dear....thats so sweet of you..I am so glad!!!
I am sorry for the late reply but tests have started ...in fact exams and I am really busy......
You are so sweet......loved redaing this post !!!!😳
Originally posted by: loveudaniel

heyy aru di..
the vm's are awesome..mostly the sajan's one..
I just love it... 😊 😊

Oh thanks a lot...glad u liked it!!!😳😳
CryingEyes- thumbnail
@Aru-  Hey Aru,talking to you after so long,well i watched your vm,loved it yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘.Loved the song and the scenes,which you put,totally matching with the lyrics.Great job,keep it up and keep making moreπŸ‘πŸΌ.And good luck for your exams,even i am really busy studying these days,as my practicals date is coming soon.
Originally posted by: MarialikesMohit

@Aru-  Hey Aru,talking to you after so long,well i watched your vm,loved it yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘.Loved the song and the scenes,which you put,totally matching with the lyrics.Great job,keep it up and keep making moreπŸ‘πŸΌ.And good luck for your exams,even i am really busy studying these days,as my practicals date is coming soon.

Oh Maria...its so great to hear from u too after so long....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am getting fed up with these exams....jaan lete rehthe hain!!!😑

Sweety i am so happy you liked the VM's ...esp the Sajan one...I amde it thinking of u!!!😳😳😳
CryingEyes- thumbnail
You made SaJan vm thinking of me,awwwww you are shooo shweeetπŸ€—,love you😊.