Advice Corner

Promble Help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
 have a crush on someone, i know him, he knows me, meet at times at school, he likes me too like he tease me play wih me and flirt with me and even he try to make me jeauolse some times by tallking to other girls. he sometimes ignored me! it hurts alot  but the promble is

That when he's friends arond him he dosent tallk to me. it like he doest know me but when he is friends arent around he tallks with me and flirts with me plays with me tallks with me

What should i do

should try to make him jesoulse and ingore him too if yes then how plz tell meCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promble Help" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I think you should ask him why he is acting alll fake around his friends ... If he says nothing  etc.....and countinues with the same stuff then you should give him a taste of his own medicine and just ignore him when he comes around when ur with youre friends.... When he comes around just start talking to your friends and cut him off... No girl deserves to be treated like that .... You're better the that

PM me and tell me how it works out

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i think i know what kind of situation you are in, i can certainly relate to it=)
you could try making him jealous, but i suggest ignoring him for a while, to see how he reacts. sometimes opposition works, and about the not talking to you when he's around his friends thing, its very typical. Its generally because of a difference in class--esp. in like high school. but that should soon end, that is if he like likes you.
good luck
-Aditi

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
How can I ingore him help

you can help me with this situuiation guys ok 
At Break in school were are in the hallways he tallks with his friends and i tallk to my friends i always meet him at breaks so do you guys know how can ingore him at hallways. can like wallk past him or somthing.

help me how to ingore
i seouarlly cant ingore becuse i like him so much. Cry
It's Just  want go to him and Just kiss him and say I Like youEmbarrassed
but i cant do that

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi_qt26

I think you should ask him why he is acting alll fake around his friends ... If he says nothing  etc.....and countinues with the same stuff then you should give him a taste of his own medicine and just ignore him when he comes around when ur with youre friends.... When he comes around just start talking to your friends and cut him off... No girl deserves to be treated like that .... You're better the that

PM me and tell me how it works out

ok will try and i will tell you .Thanks

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~devi~

i think i know what kind of situation you are in, i can certainly relate to it=)
you could try making him jealous, but i suggest ignoring him for a while, to see how he reacts. sometimes opposition works, and about the not talking to you when he's around his friends thing, its very typical. Its generally because of a difference in class--esp. in like high school. but that should soon end, that is if he like likes you.
good luck
-Aditi

thanks i will try ingore him for a whileSmile

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Well, if you are truly interested in him that I would say ignoring won't help.

I know it has huge effects on TV but in real life it's always better to talk it out.

If you don't care enough about him, I would've said avoid, but since you do like him and you said it hurts when he avoids you, it's best to talk to him and ask him how does it matter if his friends are around or not.

Tell him that if he only needs you and flirts with you when his friends are not around and he doesn't want you when they are around, then you couldn't care less about him either.

-Mahi

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
talk to him straightforward and if he is continuing to be playing games, dump him. He is not serious enough abt you or he is plain irresponsible.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top