Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

A note about the 3 judges... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

sabh yahi bolte hain, 2pg essay likthe hain (just like me lol) aur phir bolte hain..arre it only took me 2 minsShockedLOLnoo noo, me not mazaak udafyinggTongue
ROFL Ok fine you caught me! LOL ok it wasn't that long ok? (2 pgs)! lol good beta then. you not mazaak udafying.

TongueLOLnooo i'm sure you'd make a great book if you wrote about the one and only..terence!EmbarrassedWink\
lol ok maybe if it's about Terrence I could. Blushing lol

Aur sunita gym jaake so gayiConfusedLOLuff!
Confused lol I know! That's what I mean about Geeta pushing her harder. She wasn't even trying! LOL

No doubt remo played it safe throughout the whole show with prince. I hope he doesn't turn into remo when he grows older! But I wish him every bit of success cos he rocks in what he does. I will say one thing though, prince may just be the prince of LP but it realllyy made me happy that in DID Limelight he said, "I wanna learn all the dancing styles till I am 20, I wanna be known as the king of all dances, and not just oneClap" It's great to see he's opening himself up and knows a sucessfull dancer/choreographer knows all types of dances not just one. :)
 Aww he said that in his limelight? Ok that's really good then. That's what makes a great dancer na? Wanting to always learn. But only till he's 20? LOLLOL After that he'll do LP forever then? TongueLOL

Yes he yearnss to hear good comments from remo and he is usually heartbroken when he doesn't get good comments from him and it totally shows on his face. Mandakini too wanted to be in Terence's team and bechari when she got the chance, she got eliminatedOuchI wish siddesh all the best and really hope he gets his break real soon!
 Aww I know I feel bad for him....but ya atleast he's still come this far and hope he does well in the future too. That must suck though when you really want to learn a style of dance and can't cuz you got the wrong mentor. Ouch

Awwww!HugHugNo problemo! I really liked your topic, different from the usual 'whose your fav.judge?' topics =)
 Awww how sweet jee thank you hai jee very much. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hug What's your name btw? I'm Pallavi nice to meet'chu.

3 cheers for terence! XD
Wohooo...hip hip hurray!! Party

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A note about the 3 judges... (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Oh and can I just say, if we all watch DID limelight then most of the ppl working with contestants at that time are assistant choreographers and they too should get their due whereas mentors usually take all the credit! In salman's rehearsal, there was a guy there helping him out, always been the same with siddesh too and that's pretty obvious cos obv Geeta can't do LP, Hip Hop etc! So hats off to the guys behind the scene who helps the judges do their job! :)

O that's a good point yaar so true! They never get any credit! In that way I think Remo is good cuz I think he has mentioned once or twice that it's a team effort...if I'm remembering right that is...Confused. But ya I've never heard Geeta praise the other team members even though she admitted that day that khathak wasn't her forte.

But ya so true, thanks for saying this! They def. do a great job and don't get any credit. Ouch. Hat's off indeed! =)

btw off topic but your gujju prank link in your sig dabba: ROFLROFL 

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekhab25

i don't watch this show that much so can't really say.

LOL no worries...thanks for stoppin by to the DID forum and this topic then. WinkLOLLOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Oh and can I just say, if we all watch DID limelight then most of the ppl working with contestants at that time are assistant choreographers and they too should get their due whereas mentors usually take all the credit! In salman's rehearsal, there was a guy there helping him out, always been the same with siddesh too and that's pretty obvious cos obv Geeta can't do LP, Hip Hop etc! So hats off to the guys behind the scene who helps the judges do their job! :)

O that's a good point yaar so true! They never get any credit! In that way I think Remo is good cuz I think he has mentioned once or twice that it's a team effort...if I'm remembering right that is...Confused. But ya I've never heard Geeta praise the other team members even though she admitted that day that khathak wasn't her forte.

But ya so true, thanks for saying this! They def. do a great job and don't get any credit. Ouch. Hat's off indeed! =)

Arre yaar remo's meaning of team effort is-thank you very much to my entire team-me, myself and ILOL
I think geeta would've been pretty decent in kathak actually, cos she's trained in classical after all but I can't comment on the rest of her choreo =| But you can actually see the amount of people that work for one guy's performance, on fb there are pics of the entire choreo crew-its massiveee-atleast 7-8 of them and that too working on just one/two people!

LOLLOLI'm glad you liked the gujju jokeeTonguethe best was when the lady puts him on hold with the automatic music playing and he goes something like..'yeh toh dev anand ka gaana hain'LOLLOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

3 cheers for terence! XD
Wohooo...hip hip hurray!! Party

Itni kanjoosi!ShockedThat's only 1 cheer, not 3 yaar!LOL
Btw pallavi, my name's Dia. =)

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Arre yaar remo's meaning of team effort is-thank you very much to my entire team-me, myself and ILOL
I think geeta would've been pretty decent in kathak actually, cos she's trained in classical after all but I can't comment on the rest of her choreo =| But you can actually see the amount of people that work for one guy's performance, on fb there are pics of the entire choreo crew-its massiveee-atleast 7-8 of them and that too working on just one/two people!

LOLLOLI'm glad you liked the gujju jokeeTonguethe best was when the lady puts him on hold with the automatic music playing and he goes something like..'yeh toh dev anand ka gaana hain'LOLLOL

LOL acha yeh meaning tha Remo ka? but still atleast he acknowleged na?

Ya Geeta might've been decent at kathak but she herself admitted that it's not her forte and she had help from someone.

But ya that's so crazy! Now when you tell me that, it's so unfair that they don't get any credit! Is it like the overall concept is the judges' and then these people help with extra stuff? Plus some people from those 7-8 could also be physiotherapists etc. too na?

ROFLROFL the gujju joke! LOL kitni baar dekh chuki hai tu yeh video? Tongue I didn't even hear that part!! That's SO funny!! I need to watch it again. LOLLOL And when the angrezi lady says "have you lost it?" and he says "haan khoi gayoo" ROFLBest prank ever!

And o Hi Dia that's a nice name. =)

Arrey and it's not kanjoosi it's lazziness. Too lazi to type 3 cheers....but not that lazy that I can't write a 2 page essay. TongueLOLLOL 

Edited by cute2stay - 24 May 2009 at 5:21pm

simran777

simran777

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
TongueLovely Topic---tru said! Amen..

~u kinda remind me of myself...i can't write like "half-a-view", it's a must to get it all outta my system & read a Riot Act where necessary--iz like in my blood---hence, i'm an essay individual myselfApprove

~so, although tempted 2 write "Much" more---i'll stick 2 making 1 point 4 now which I feel strongly about & here goes:

Yunki mujae befazul baat karne ki adat toh hai nahi:-), lekin sochne wali baat yeh hai keh, "ISNT this a Dance Show"---apparently to Evaluate & bring out the Best???

So, why is it that Terence Ji was mocked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH to like NO end 4 doing his job!!!!! I mean I only wish like the otherz there did the Very Same as Him---keeping all their biases/insecurity issues/sick repetitious humor aside!! To the limit they stretched it---it became very distasteful & disheartening to watch...not to mention disrespectful because Furthermore, you're mocking a teacher of respect right in front of his students and to the public ( I dont recall similar disrespect towards Geetaji nor Remoji).

I mean is it that they didn't wanna make a "black sheep" image thru criticizing?? Or they refrained as they couldn't do a level in Evaluating the Dances as well as Terenceji?? To Mock what you're insecure of is a Very Well-Known "self-defense mechanism" in psychology...I'm just stating the facts, that's human nature & we all carry some or another form of these defense mechanisms, but back to my point...

Like seriously, what's the issue?!---There's one extreme end of a spectrum Judge (Terrific Terenceji) who did the JOB AS REQUIRED and then the other end where One'z always Speechless (Meh kya bolu/ meh kuch nahi bolunga---with all due respect 2 Mithunji) and the otherz falling in btwn playing kiddie games with the most Detrimental Aspect & Focus of this Show--to Making Proper Evaluationz n Critiquing..

Now to top it all off as a circus, the ONE Judge Actually doing his Job (and was thoroughly appreciated 4 it all along by public as well as contestants i'm sure) getz MOCKED 4 it?!!! It's downright pathetic & ridiculous..
A joke once fine, twice fine again, thrice annoying but still accepted----BUT TO NO LIMIT Again n Again????--doesn't make it a laughable anymore esp. to where Terenceji was brought to a position of saying " Okay next time I'll come with a Zipped/taped  mouth"??? And the Colleague choreographerz (firstly not doing their own critiquing duty properly) carry the nerve/sheer audacity to join in poking fun?!! Clearly, there's something wrong here....
I mean for pete sake---A DANCE SHOW JUDGE IS MOCKED 4 DETAILED EVALUATIONZ.....how so very sad indeed, actually jokes apart I find it shameful---it's like mockery of Art, which many passionately place on a high pedestal & respect! I can't imagine even unintentionaly (forget intentionally) hurting pure sentiments to any vital entity like that...
So, all in all, that was very hard 4 me 2 digest...but i can just ride it off thinking that, "Common sense is not that common.." & if ignorance is a bliss, then we're certainly in heaven! Lol...anyhow, the fact that they point out the Minutest Details----is indirectly a compliment to Terenceji that he IS THE ONE INFACT DOING HIS JOB....Everyone that i know of looks FORWARD to & Listens w/ Undivided Attention to Terenceji's comments second to or even above the Dances....so that speaks in itself as the biggest compliment  to him along with Of Course the workingz of his Great Choreography...Heartmay All Good Things come his way Always....
Lastly, I'll end w/ a quote a.) about him & b.) one to him:

a.) In criticizing, the teacher is hoping to teach. That's all.
b.) Develop the mind of equilibrium.
for you will always be getting praise and blame,
but do not let either affect the poise of the mind,
follow the calmness, the absence of pride..
~Sutta Nipata
~An encouragement 4 u 2 stay the Beautiful way you Exactly are!! You're an A++ individual...

**phew, now this was ONE point I had 2 make!! LOL and yet i haven't even gone into the other onez...okie, back 2 studytime!!Geek

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Cute2Stay, Simran777 excellent write ups....

Totally agree with you both for your points on 3 judges and Simran's write up on Terence and how he was mocked for his judging....

Nothing left for me to write...

Ab main kya boloon................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Grand Salute.....Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top