Kasshish (Kashish)

Last Indian Update for Kashish. The End. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Piya made it very clear that she doesn't love Aakash,isn't it? and that he is just a friend.So,how come now Piya is with Akash and at the end live with him.? pls clarify !

piya told akash that he will be a close friend always. so may be in future it will develop into something but for now they are there for each other.

i like the ending.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Indian Update for Kashish. The End. (Page 3)" in Kasshish (Kashish) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suheera

suheera

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
WHAT HAPPENED TO KARAN AND VASU? AND KAREN LOVE FOR PIYA? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?

mitali

Groupbie

mitali

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I didn't mind the serial ending at least it saved us form the usually drawn out and tasteless episodes that we are subjected in other serials. However, they left too many things hanging. 1) After Karan's obsessive threats to the men in Pia's life and even to Vasu - there is no closure there. 2) What about Palomi and Amrik's relationship, will they become life partners? 3) Is Pia uniting with Akash just because of what Rhea said? and if she is going to become her mother, why not put the conclusion to all this in one episode and show their shaadii and conclude on a more positive note?

Personally speaking, I thought the final scene was lame and unnecessary. The time could have been put to better use.

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
So someone just clarify... for me.. cuz i havent seen it for a while... (Piya is Simone right? and that Anand was her husband) and if thats the case they dont end up together right????? just want to know the end... dont have time to watch the soap!!! If someone can please tell me! Thanx!!

apsara

Groupbie

apsara

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I seriously feel the channe; should've given this show a little more time for the TRPs to improve - no patience at all these morons.

I thin they def. had a niche, so what it wasn't the mainstream lot?

Dipa

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Cry last episode.. but m happy tht Akash n Pia r 2geva 4 gud n dis tym no Anand or Karan will try cumin between em.. but i wish der wz sum romance between Pia and Akash.. it wud hav made da last episode end very romantically Embarrassed but i guess dis wz a serious drama so had 2 end seriously.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top