Who'z Fault...???

Cute_Jaita thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is my first post over here.....!!!!

Wat do u think whoz fault in all this messy situation wid Sugna.....????๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
As Dadi-saa is saying this is Bhairon's fault๐Ÿ˜•......that he didnt do sugna's Gouna wen dadi-saa told.....n now he is responsible for this......N another side for this baby Sugna n Pratap are also responsible๐Ÿ˜ฒ....So wat do u think who is the RESPONSIBLE???

M w8ing for ur replies frnds......
๐Ÿค”
Edited by Cute_Jaita - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
I think it's the family's fault of marrying her off at such a young age!
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya, its this backward traditions and child marriage which is responsible for this.
its the family's fault that they got her married at such a young age.. her's to a relative extent but more of the blame goes on pratap because he is no babe in the woods! he knew what he was doing but he took advantage of the fact that sugna does not know and gave into his lust.. a lot of the fault belongs to pratap!
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
I think that it is everyone's fault. Family's fault that they married Sugna at such an early age. Pratap's n Sugna's fault cause they culdn't be patient enough to wait till their gauna. They both succumbed b4 their desire.
MonMad thumbnail
It is definitely the family's fault for getting her married so soon.  It is also Sumitra and Dadisa's fault for not imparting sexual education to her.  Sex education is a must in all households once the children reach a certain age.
bose541486 thumbnail

I really agree with u kavita๐Ÿ˜ƒ....pratap was also shown as a 17-18 year old guy...and a boy of that age is no way childish....might b fr sugna, she was nt aware of consequences...bt still i m nt sure,๐Ÿ˜• bcoz unlike in  urban families rural household(specially ladies) when they r talking amongst themselves do not care to hide things abt baby birth etc frm their grl child as according to them "aage ise ye sab samjhna to padega hi๐Ÿ˜•"....and this a real time experience i have seen in my granpa's village...so sugna & pratap both are responsible and as well as the family & ultimately the society.๐Ÿ˜ก
bose541486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

I think that it is everyone's fault. Family's fault that they married Sugna at such an early age. Pratap's n Sugna's fault cause they culdn't be patient enough to wait till their gauna. They both succumbed b4 their desire.

Sorry I meant to Quote Kavita's post๐Ÿ˜†....sorry to u "punjabi" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that all in the family are responsible for this mess but Sumitra and Bhairav are more to be blamed than anyone else...Sumitra being a mother should have anticipated her daughter becoming pregnent too early and should have educated her accordingly...I also remember in one episode the doctor had asked Sumitra to make her daughter aware of the evils of early pregnancy so that she should avoid it untill she becomes old enough to take care of children....yet, as usual, Sumitra failed....Bhairav too, should have had the guts to stand against his orthodox mother and not let Sugna fall victim to child marriage..But they failed as parents and now we have Sugna rotting in kothri...this is crazy!

Anyways, I guess, this was impotant for the serial to move on and depict all the evils of child marriage and the sufferings of the victim and their families...
Cute_Jaita thumbnail
Oh god first of all I am so happy that this is my first topic over here.....on this site n I got such replies......A BIG THANK U TO ALL OF U

it will take a litle bit time to knw u everyone.....but I am really very happy...
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘