India-Forums

is nobody interested in Ramayanam here ?? (Page 3)

jai sri ram Goldie
jai sri ram
jai sri ram

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anusha..... Wow.. so nice of u post the link.. thanks a lot....

HUgs to u my dear....

I love Gurmeet's acting a lot... I am watching Tamil version... I can watch him for some time... I feel he is the best man (Gurmeet as Rama) a girl can ever get... he is great in that charater...

thanks again for the link..
u r welcome acca !!
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Nishi,
Every one says "Ram naam satya hai." Which translates to the name Raam means truth. How much truth is there to Raam? The protagonists never explained.
Zee Tv, from which SunTv aped the serial "Ramayan" provides no explanaitons. The only reason Lord Vishnu took incarnation to becoming a mortal human being is: Ravana, the representation of all evil did not fear humans. He feared every thing else.
How did good destroy all the good that was in Lanka? Even Hema Malini, a true Iyengar brahmin, married a man who's already been married. The same can be said of Kamalahassan, another brahmin before he converted.
I have many more questions. The integrity of Lord Raama is in question. Can any one step up please?

jai sri ram Goldie
jai sri ram
jai sri ram

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Nishi,
Every one says "Ram naam satya hai." Which translates to the name Raam means truth. How much truth is there to Raam? The protagonists never explained.
Zee Tv, from which SunTv aped the serial "Ramayan" provides no explanaitons. The only reason Lord Vishnu took incarnation to becoming a mortal human being is: Ravana, the representation of all evil did not fear humans. He feared every thing else.
How did good destroy all the good that was in Lanka? Even Hema Malini, a true Iyengar brahmin, married a man who's already been married. The same can be said of Kamalahassan, another brahmin before he converted.
I have many more questions. The integrity of Lord Raama is in question. Can any one step up please?

UnhappyUnhappy
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Jags,

Ramayan is telecasted on NDTV Imgaine not Zee tv. About how much truth about Ram..I am not the right person but i guess cause of his morality and sacrificesErmm

i dont think we can blame the religion for those actors dedicion of marrying someone who already was  married. About kamal, he was divorced before he remarried and converted...its peoples own personal desicion..i dont see the point of them being Brahmin here na....its the way you choose to live your own lifeStern Smile
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Nishi,

Jagdu, I hate to be the one to say this, but I do not believe that if a man is a Brahmin, he is above reproach or perfect.  Each one of us has failings, some have bigger failings and some have smaller failings, that's all.  It is how we deal with these failings of ours that determines whether we improve ourselves as human beings or not.  The caste has nothing to do with it, and I personally feel that nobody can claim to be better than another just because of his birth into a certain caste, it has to do with his character, and even then, it is not for him to claim greatness, it is something that is bestowed on him by others after observing his character.  It is also pointed out that Lord Rama had his own failings, however, it is claimed by some that at that point, the avatar part was over and the human part had taken over.  I am not qualified to answer any questions because of my own limited knowledge, but this is what I feel about your question.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaInisabussupree

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I think I have even strayed away from your question, Jagdu.  Blame that on my ignorance.
jai sri ram Goldie
jai sri ram
jai sri ram

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Jags,

Ramayan is telecasted on NDTV Imgaine not Zee tv. About how much truth about Ram..I am not the right person but i guess cause of his morality and sacrificesErmm

i dont think we can blame the religion for those actors dedicion of marrying someone who already was  married. About kamal, he was divorced before he remarried and converted...its peoples own personal desicion..i dont see the point of them being Brahmin here na....its the way you choose to live your own lifeStern Smile
agree with u meli
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged

wow..the hindi version is gonna end soonShocked How many episodes are the tamil version away from hindi???Ermm

Go to top